I don't know what to say...

wuzzzer

• Moderators

Some of his other fine products, [+o(]...He should give you a drop of snake oil for customers to lubricate themselves after ordering !

" He incorporated Machina Dynamica in 1998; he designed Nimbus Sub-Hertz Isolation Platform, Promethean Base, Brilliant Pebbles, Tru-Tone Duplex Covers, Codename Turquoise CD Tray Masking Kit, Codename Saffron HD-DVD Tray Masking Kit, the Teleportation Tweak and manufactures the Clever Little Clock. Author of How the Intelligent Chip Works - The Definitive Explanation."

[bs][bs][bs][bs][bs][bs][bs]

This guy has a site full of bogus audio snake oil products and sales them for BIG money. Are there really that many stupid enough people who are actually buying his stuff or do you think the reviews from his supposedly buyers are bogus too? I couldn't make up an April fools audio tweaks site as good as his. Do you really think he's making money selling this stuff?

• Moderators
This guy has a site full of bogus audio snake oil products and sales them for BIG money. Are there really that many stupid enough people who are actually buying his stuff or do you think the reviews from his supposedly buyers are bogus too? I couldn't make up an April fools audio tweaks site as good as his. Do you really think he's making money selling this stuff?

I wouldn't be suprised if he is making money with this. Look at some of the speaker companies selling low quality at high prices,( marketing sells ) some so bad they wont even give spec's. And it not like speaker companies aren't making money they have a huge mark up, and some still use inferior parts.

At first, I thought you all were being mean spirited towards them, then I saw this. I didn't know they were the people behind Brilliant Pebbles!

Where do I sign up?

Makers of the Clever Little Clock, Codename Turquoise,
Brilliant Pebbles & Other Super-Toys

I've been sitting here laughing my *** off.

I found this person on Ebay too. Check this out.

Apparently this is for sale:
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc.pl?accstwek&1203742294

But someone with the exact same screenname bought this on eBay 2-18-08:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300123793708

I can't help but laugh. I seriously hope people aren't buying any of it.