60th Anniv. Clones

kevinmi

New Jubilee logos bought from Klipsch

How did you buy these? They would not sell me any? I even asked Amy for help and still can't get a set. And I actually am a Klipsch customer (I think I am, spent 10K with them last year).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Jubilee logos bought from Klipsch

How did you buy these? They would not sell me any? I even asked Amy for help and still can't get a set. And I actually am a Klipsch customer (I think I am, spent 10K with them last year).

Jeepers I assumed you could buy pie slice logos from klipsch parts department. Did you want diamonds or not? Someone offered me a pair of pie slices a few years ago but know I wish I had taken them up on it.

• Moderators

I even asked Amy for help and still can't get a set.

I asked you to let me know which logo you were interested in, and you never responded. You proceeded to try to order two of every logo we make from customer service directly, and when they told me about it, I asked you why you needed two of everything (since you told me you just wanted to frame a logo), you did not respond to me again.

Please do not continue to cry injustice at this situation. I have attempted to contact you about this over email, with no result, so I will post it here.

It is not our policy to sell logos to customers without serial numbers. I am not at liberty to say how strict we enforce that policy because I am not in customer service, but if it continues to be an issue, I will look into it further.

Thanks.

(By the way, nice work, kevinmi.)

Great work, great idea, looks really neat.!!!!

I'm almost finished with a pair of KC type 79's (maybe some long lost brothers to yours), and have finally decided to pretty much do the same thing. I noticed you used metal strips.. very interesting method!!, I want to "KB" (collar) them (to allow easy and fast removal of the back system), and experiment with "frame" side grill pieces that are either velcro'd or "magnet'd" to internal braces on the bottom and top bin panels (for easy removal).

I went with the metal strip idea so I could just screw the boards down, enabling easy removal. Of course , then I decided to run a bead of latex caulk on the metal brackets to help seal the enclosure, so it will be a bit more difficult to remove. I'm not planning on removing the boards anyway. Removable speaker grills is a neat idea! By the way, the metal strips on the sides (vertically) are 45 degree drywall corners. The perfect angle and cheap at Home Depot!

Great work, great look, very impressed. Two comments:

1) I want to do this to my horns.

2) I don't want to put holes in my horns.

Decisions, decisions.

I'm might try and do something like Deans (I think?) that uses the through bolt to draw the back pieces tight to the horn back of the speaker. Or just build false corners. Or leave em as is until I figure out what my next house is coming to have for corners. Or trade em in on a Bose system and eliminate all the decisions.

Great work, great look, very impressed. Two comments:

1) I want to do this to my horns.

2) I don't want to put holes in my horns.

Decisions, decisions.

I'm might try and do something like Deans (I think?) that uses the through bolt to draw the back pieces tight to the horn back of the speaker. Or just build false corners. Or leave em as is until I figure out what my next house is coming to have for corners. Or trade em in on a Bose system and eliminate all the decisions.

I think you should buy the Bose system and send me your Khorns. I'll put the screws to 'em! No highs, no lows, must be Bose