just got back from klipsch to the hotel all I can say is wow wow wow never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would go away from this weekend with Paladium speakers. I am truly humbled and grateful my family was so well received by everyone and I made some good freinds I hope for life thank everyone so much for your kindness and hospitality I will never ever forget June 21st 2008. Did I mention I was pumped about the PALLADIUMS LOL.

Congrats, Travis!

I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

You can look forward to people coming up to you next year and asking "Aren't you the guy that won the Palladiums last year"? [:)]

Enjoy your new speakers. Hope to see you next year (in Hope?).

fini...yes he did...Travis...a pleasure meeting you at the Pligrimage and seeing your face when you won...that is priceless...and you little girl puddle jumpin'...we all wanted to do that...can you imaging what Amy would have done with the pics of THAT!!!...congrats again!...I look forward to your review of the Palladium Bookshelves!

Bill

• Moderators

.and you little girl puddle jumpin'...we all wanted to do that...can you imaging what Amy would have done with the pics of THAT!!!...

Are you kidding? I got a couple... I was not only jealous of the puddle jumpin, but I was all about those shoes...

post-4329-1381938065597_thumb.jpg

post-4329-13819392097252_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Amy,

You arer really becoming a great photographer!

Really nice picture Amy !

Congratulations Travis-g for being the lucky person this year, I know how you feel. [<:o)]

Two years ago my name was picked for a pair of Cornwall lll's, I was in shock, I don't think I slept that night and it took a while for it to sink in that it really happened !

Every time I look at them I think about that weekend in Hope Arkansas and how nice it was to meet everyone in person for the first time.

It takes a special kind of company to go through the trouble and expense to have Pilgrimages for it's fans, and then turn around and give away some of their best products, but that's the kind of company Klipsch is. You probably had a chance meet some of the employees this weekend, so you already know how nice of a group they are, some of the nicest people you will ever meet !

Wish we could have been their this year to meet you and see everyone again, next year.

Enjoy you new toys. [G][:D]

Congrats Travis. It could not have happened to a nicer family.

I know I posted this photo of your family elsewhere, but it just felt appropriate to post it again, here....

Mommy's puddle-jumping lessons:

post-10177-13819380682126_thumb.jpg

post-10177-138193921226_thumb.jpg