OT: Doc's got a new job!

DrWho

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT!!! Now we have someone on the inside "who" can convince them to make the replacement stylus for the V15xMR!! :)

I mean, just how expensive is beryllium anyway??

Yeah. I'll probably need one of those someday too.... maybe you Doc could swing an employee discount for his Forum friends? Or we could beta test the production runs to make sure they were up to snuff?

edit: "maybe you Doc..." I'm sure my English teachers would cringe if they read that. To think I actually graduated from high skool. Heck, I are a colledge graduate also. Seriously, I've got to pay attention to what I type.

Thanks all for the kind words.

So which cartridges are the good ones? [;)]
http://store.shure.com/store/shure/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.12166400
I believe I'll be spending most of my time in the wireless mic department, but I suppose I might run across the vinyl guys at some point. It'd be fun to do some comparison listening of headphones too... [A]

Btw, the commute is 90 minutes one-way...(so that's like 13% of my day in the car! yikes). I've been borrowing my dad's car for the last few months, so the first order of business is gonna be to buy a new one. Anyone have any suggestions?

Congratulations Mike, and it seems like only yesterday that you were some shy kid standing in my living room who didn't know who Jimi Hendrix was!

I hope you do well in the corporate environment, take your time to adjust. It'll be a bit different from collegiate life. Pick new friends wisely.

Didn't Prof. Thump work for Shure at one point?

I guess you can buy the pizzas next time?

Michael