sort of wish I hadn't seen this on 6moons

Daddy Dee

"Where my BPT BP-3.5 Signature Plus is a noise killer and excels at image density, mass and damping, the Velocitor is a pacesetter. It excels at speed, dynamics, jump factor and release. I can't necessarily tell you that one makes the system quieter than the other."

"Because of its innate reflexes, you might suspect the Velocitor to be slightly edgy in terms of transient definition. It's not. Transients are explosive and well-defined but not chiseled or exaggerated. They simply seem more precise than the BPT's because they let go so rapidly. I wager a guess that the fine balance on tap here is partially a function of running cryogenically treated silver and copper conductors in parallel (and in a predetermined ratio to combine specific attributes). Be that as it may, the velocity function of this unit doesn't come at the expense of zippiness, stridency, hype or forced excitement. In that sense, it's not an emphasizer but a liberator."

I wish I could pretend to hear a difference in any one of the things I bolded.

I agree with DaddyDee, wish I hadn't seen it on 6moons. I always thought they were a bit different then the other reviewers, but then here they are with a $3k power-thingy. As an electrician I shake my head in bewilderment. I've tried a few power conditioners and while there is a small difference, what I notice most is a loss of dynamics whenever a power amp is fed through anything. I find conditioners useful for video and some sources, Cd players and such...but $3k for a wooden box, six outlets and some magic inside? I'm definitely in the wrong line of work.

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that it does NOT come with a power cord???

"Review component retail: $2,995 without power cord, $450 for optional matching stand"

"It acts as an arterial declogger, accelerator and thus caffeine infusor."

"Pretty much sez it all as far as I'm concerned -- where do I send the check?"

James

Good one.

"The man who invented it is "not quite sure how it works". Gotta love it.

CECAA850

Another good one.

"Where my BPT BP-3.5 Signature Plus is a noise killer and excels at image density, mass and damping, the Velocitor is a pacesetter. It excels at speed, dynamics, jump factor and release. I can't necessarily tell you that one makes the system quieter than the other."

"Because of its innate reflexes, you might suspect the Velocitor to be slightly edgy in terms of transient definition. It's not. Transients are explosive and well-defined but not chiseled or exaggerated. They simply seem more precise than the BPT's because they let go so rapidly. I wager a guess that the fine balance on tap here is partially a function of running cryogenically treated silver and copper conductors in parallel (and in a predetermined ratio to combine specific attributes). Be that as it may, the velocity function of this unit doesn't come at the expense of zippiness, stridency, hype or forced excitement. In that sense, it's not an emphasizer but a liberator."

"I wish I could pretend to hear a difference in any one of the things I bolded."

BuyOtherSoundEquipment

Me too, or maybe not. I'm with you on that! The words these guys use to explain the improvements they so call hear always makes me laugh.

"I wonder what would happen if you sat a "clever little clock" on top of that box?"

mark1101

Another good one.

"Am I the only one who finds it ironic that it does NOT come with a power cord???"

"Review component retail: $2,995 without power cord, $450 for optional matching stand"

srobak

Absolutely Hilarious!!!

You guys sure are a funny group of people. Thanks for the laughs!