Jubilees, getting uglier by the day!

Coytee

Roy shared this picture with me. Seems there is a pair of Jubilees heading out the door to someone.

I'm sure he'll post more about them when he gets them. I'll let him let it be known instead of me letting it be known who he is.

Have we now gone from Maron Horonzakz "warthog ugly" to now possibly, "groundhog" or "hyena" ugly?

[*-)]

post-15072-13819428670442_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So.........the cinema speaker that can be used in the home.........or is it the other way around? I agree that is a landmark move by Klipsch in the right direction. Hard to beat that. Looks as good as a Khorn. Congrats to Klipsch for listening to the customers and delivering!!!!! [:D]

Still saving, swapping, etc. and with the economy.... it'll be about 2 years before I take "the plunge"!!! Actually, I'm glad I've waited for awhile before getting a pair of Jubilees. There's a learning curve that I need to overcome on active EQ's, crossovers, etc. When I go to "do it" though I've already picked out the veneer, edgebanding, etc. and even looking at an enclosure frame for the upper section.... Meanwhile it's "drool".... (and take notes!!!)

This is a step in the right direction,,, But a small step,,, Its not even close to the GOLDEN JUBILEE in cabinet finish quality, I give this one a B-,,, But the serious fault is the Ugly "Wart Hog" 402 horn,,, the Top is a serious homley attachment,,, and needs to be corrected,, It can be done,,,Mike Klemintovich,s Golden Jube is getting a top end face lift.. But not till after the first of the year,, With a little help from his friends,,,