COLD say's me

Speedball

Here in FL, we went from about 70-40 overnight. Supposed to get into the 20 tomorrow. I know that sounds warm to some of you in colder places, but that's FREEZING COLD here!!!

How does Florida compare to England?

Here in Pennsylvania it's starting to feel more like Reykjavik.

No... more like Alaska. It's warmer in Reykjavik right now. [:|]

Global climate changes cause local small climate changes referred to as weather. I would worry about the 15% change in the magnetic poles, the Yellowstone super volcanoe which is 40,000 years overdue which would cause an ice age of 2000 years and possibly ending humanity, and the planet alignments which occurr every 25,000 years on December 21st, 2012. No-one knows why the poles are shifting, Yellowstone is rising 1 foot per year according to satellite measurement, and the Mayan calender ends on December 21st, 2012 when all of the Earths solar system planets and the sun will line up in a straight line pointing at the center of the Milky Way galoxy, of which contains a humongous black hole. Canned food only lasts so long. Beam me up Scotty and get me the hell out of here.

JJK