It's Friday afternoon and

USNRET

the wife is taking the kids for a swim and then on to a 'tupperware party'. I'll be home late tonight dear she says. I will have the house to myself, have pizza, Makers Mark and time. I wish my Peach was back but guess I'll plug the ol Jolida into the Mc, scratch where it itches and be somebody!

the wife is taking the kids for a swim and then on to a 'tupperware party'. I'll be home late tonight dear she says. I will have the house to myself, have pizza, Makers Mark and time. I wish my Peach was back but guess I'll plug the ol Jolida into the Mc, scratch where it itches and be somebody!

Just don't take a leaf out of my book - http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/113934/1147220.aspx#1147220

Yezzir, even us Army grunts have to admit you ship drivers have a good thought from time to time...

Would you believe I am listening to Beethoven and transferring 3 Stooges VHS to my server? Yep, it's about 70 here on Galveston Bay and the Gulf breeze is marvelous...

"...guess I'll plug the ol Jolida into the Mc, scratch where it itches and be somebody! "

You poor thing. I'm sure there will be an outpouring of sympathy. I think I'll save mine for somebody stuck with a vintage Rat Shack reciever, BSR turntable, and Sansui speakers...

Even then, great source material would make up for a LOT.

Dave

Sounds like the makings for a great afternoon! What will you be listening to?

BTW, it is about 72 degrees here in Sunny California! Strange for the end of January, but very Nice! [H]

Dennie

ahhh.. moments like these come far and few between.. make the most of it.. even if it is just to sit back with a nice drink, home delivered pizza with one of your fav movies on and your stereo jacked up to -5db and no one to say.. TURN IT DOWN... TO LOUD..

My buddie OldBuckster might say "CRANK IT UP"!

Or you could spend the evening in deep contemplation of all things ethereal and eternal.

You could tackle the "honey do" list.

Pay some bills.

Watch the roller derby on the tube.

Then you could.....

...oh the hell with it, kick back, spin some tunes and indeed, as OB would say, crank it up!

Enjoy