everybody BE somebody!

colterphoto1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amy and Trey and Professor Thump have joined the circus, why not try it?

It wasn't Circus Pages was it? They were in Kokomo tonight and they didn't even say hi. [:'(]

oh, I get it, they didn't really join the circus... elephants, camel(s), tigers, and ponies and I'm not sure what else they were in the Kokomo Event Center where I play table tennis - it sounded like the kids were having fun

I'll have to dig out or take a picture and get Amy to post it as I get a not found error whenever I try to edit my profile. It's like I'm in Klipsch purgatory or something.

Looking great guys! Keep em coming. We can all change back after a bit but this is just a little 'get to know ya' thing.

ha Dtel, way cool mang- I was gonna send you that very shot if you couldn't find it. That's from the wedding day, it was great fun hangin with y'alls down in Nawlins.

Here's another for ya- this one is cropped from our 'rock star' photo taken with me, Roger, Picky and you in front of my garage.

post-10755-13819456016448_thumb.jpg

Here ya go Michael. Me and mans best friend - Clint. I am pretty attached to my Clash avitar. I'll have to find a way to get my face on the cover of a Clash LP. Know anybody that is good with photo shop.[;)]

After shrinking that down enought to fit I look like I am sleepy.[|-)]

Sorry, but I am not changing my avatar until after the Stanley Cup playoffs are over this year. In the meantime, this is me at last June's Klipsch Pilgrimage in the Klipsch tent behind their headquarters at Indy. Man, did it ever rain hard that evening!

post-10177-13819456057714_thumb.jpg