Happy Birthday GaryMD

rplace

Happy Birthday, Gary. And best wishes for many more, of course.

To the guy who got me back into spinning vinyl, and made me salivate over components I couldn't afford, I toast you on this anniversary of your birth.

I will raise a glass to you this evening, my friend, and while doing so, I will enjoy a bit of Mars Hotel, all in your honor.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again everybody. Chuck, Patrick, Richard, Tom, Jim, JJ, Tim, Jeremy, Bill, Marty, Sam, James and everyone else (sorry if I missed any names). It was a pretty quiet day. Seems they become that way more and more as I get older. Since the kids are grown up and moved out of town, they call me and send e-cards. Still waiting to hear from my mother. Can you believe that? I get more love from my forum buds than my own mother!

Thanks Mark.

BTW - Did you happen to hear today in GD history? 4/2/90, Atlanta - the last Death Don't Have No Mercy ever played by the band. Jerry/Brent/Bobby/All, in that order of course. Just an amazing version. Goose bumps on my way to work this morning.

• Moderators

I don't have any vinyl anymore, but I did intensely watch this girl walk past in what looked like vinyl pants, does that count ? [:P] It was very impressive black vinyl you would have approved, dead quiet I could hear my heartbeat !

I don't have any vinyl anymore, but I did intensely watch this girl walk past in what looked like vinyl pants, does that count ? Stick out tongue It was very impressive black vinyl you would have approved, dead quiet I could hear my heartbeat !

Works for me! Also, the more transparent, the better.[:|]

Richard - Its been a long time since my mom wiped my butt. I'd say the 40 year rule applies here.

Gary,

Didn't here any satellite Dead today. Sounds like I missed a good one.

But I'll be seeing a lot of them soon. Just got Buffalo tickets and flight today. Greensboro, Charlottesville, and now Buffalo so far. 3 times in 9 days. Looking at west coast.

Thanks again everybody. Chuck, Patrick, Richard, Tom, Jim, JJ, Tim, Jeremy, Bill, Marty, Sam, James and everyone else (sorry if I missed any names). It was a pretty quiet day. Seems they become that way more and more as I get older. Since the kids are grown up and moved out of town, they call me and send e-cards. Still waiting to hear from my mother. Can you believe that? I get more love from my forum buds than my own mother!

Intruduce her to the forum! [:D]

• Moderators

Still waiting to hear from my mother. Can you believe that? I get more love from my forum buds than my own mother!

"I was in labor for 15 hours with you, oh if you only knew want I went through to have you. It was no picnic let me tell you. Finally, at 4:03 you came out and said hello to the world. You were perfect, you had perfect big beautiful brown eyes, you had perfect cute little ears, you had a tuft of perfect brown curly hair, you had ..., well, a nose. Even though I thought I was going to die, and all that I had go through to have you, it was the greatest day in my life when I had you Gaaaaaary. Happy Birthday my wonderful Boy."

Happy Birthday Gary,

Travis