How many Klipsch heads does it take

USNRET

Lemme tell ya'll something.... this was a VERY nice trip, good company, good tunes and but for the rain, a nice drive. Now, with that said, this place is in the freaking BOONIES. I had a 3 1/2 hour drive down very windy, twisty, hilly roads as I went through the mountains. Hitting the gas, hit the brakes, hit the gas, hit the brakes... hairpin turn to the left, hairpin turn to the right... The drive itself was fun...for about the first 3 miles, then got to be a workout.

Meeting up with Bob, Mike & Chris was a good time.

Bob (CB) has a nice pair of Cornscalas that he's made using Al K's trachorn midrange and (I think) the Beyma tweeter (babycheeks type). I was very impressed with his Belles too. What intrigued me was the difference in sound between the two systems. I think it helped to show the difference the room might make.

Being masochists, they were all begging me to play some of my Marie Osmond for them however, being the sadist I am, I kept telling them "no".

I ended up having to leave at about 7:00 so I could get back through the mountains and more importantly, find a specific turn that I knew would be difficult to find in the dark, having never been there before from that direction.

As for how many Klipscheads does it take to tell me 'where to go', that's easy... it took three times as many Klipscheads to tell me where to go, compared to my wife who can do it single handed!

• Moderators

Did you guys have gray hair before the weekend started?

Most of us have grey, at least the ones with hair ! [:o]

Wait a few years there will be canes and walkers in the get together pic's ! [:#]

• Moderators

You need to get you some big outdoor speakers and blast the banjo song from the movie into that valley, bet there will be no one camping or hiking after that.

The question was

How many Klipsch heads does it take to tell Coytee where to go....well although not a Klipsch head his wife has told him where to go, like when he brought those big ugly speakers into the house.

I do wonder if there is really a Mrs Coytee no one has ever seen her, I think he just made that up ?

I do wonder if there is really a Mrs Coytee no one has ever seen her, I think he just made that up ?

I've seen her once but you'll have to take my word for it because I can't prove it.

Come to think of it I think he should take a picture of her with the Jubs and post that as proof to remove all doubt![:D]

mike tn

psss..tt[:-*] Richard I say potoshop her next to them if she refuses ....[6] Just tell her we can do this the easy way or the hard way it's up to you![Y]

See only an expert would know this wasn't real!

post-14473-13819466147958_thumb.jpg

Richard I say potoshop her next to them if she refuses ....Devil Just tell her we can do this the easy way or the hard way it's up to you!Yes

Mike, I love that picture lol.

As best I can recall, Marion has met Mike, possibly Grainger (from Audiokarma who lives nearby) and I think she met Marty (hobie1dog) when he was over. Otherwise, I'm racking my brains to think who else might have been here... you see... she doesn't much care for these type events so she's just as happy if I do it when she's gone. I usually try to do that so we can listen to whatever or crank it as we might want, without me feeling like I'm being rude to her in her home!