OT: Lunch time thread.....post results

Tom Adams

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be eating lunch until I get to work at 4:30 . I'll probably start out with some she crab soup followed by a salad of some sort then who knows grouper , flounder , salmon , filet mignon , ribeye , NY strip ? I allready know what desert is going to be . A sweet bisquit topped with maccerated peaches , Grand Marnier cream sauce and fresh whipped cream . Same dessert as yesterday .

I won't be eating lunch until I get to work at 4:30 . I'll probably start out with some she crab soup followed by a salad of some sort then who knows grouper , flounder , salmon , filet mignon , ribeye , NY strip ? I allready know what desert is going to be . A sweet bisquit topped with maccerated peaches , Grand Marnier cream sauce and fresh whipped cream . Same dessert as yesterday .

You SUCK!!!!!!!

And you're disqualified seeings how you work at Magnolia's in downtown Charleston, SC (how was that for free advertising??)

Seriously though......if any of you are ever in Charleston, do yourself a favor and try a meal at Magnolia's - it's awesome food.

And the wait staff ain't bad either. [;)]

Tom

What makes it she crab soup? I always get it when I'm in Murrills Inlet Sc at the crab shack but never ask what a she crab was.

Tom

The crab roe/eggs are what make she crab soup . It will be the flecks of orange you see in the soup . Also around these parts it has to have some sherry in it .

Sheesh......I started this thread and didn't even post to it yesterday. Whassupwitdat?

Monday was the other half of a Baldino's Italian Battalion sub sammich with Lay's original potato chips (nope - could eat just one) and a can of semmup.

Today?? Got hung up in back-to-back meetings and didn't eat. [:(] May have to grab a Coke and munch on a Snickers to get me by.

Tom

I just dominated an Italian Beef and Sausage combo from Portillo's with hot giardiniera and crinkle cut fries.

All you Chicagoans will know what I'm talking about.

(But I still prefer Johnnie's in Elmwood Park)

EDIT: Oh, and somebody else bought. A WINNER IS ME.