What's your favorite cheap beer?

Yukon Jackass

My favorite cheap beer here is called 5,0 (German from Braunschweig) costs €9,50 (about $13,50) a case, 24 x 0,5Liter. No nice label or anything just black with a 5,0 on it. It has 5,2% and is very tasty for the money.

My favorite cheap German beer is Berlinner Kindl. I drank it camping back in 1989, along where the Wall used be....Awesome experience. http://www.kladow-online.info/375/Camping.html

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite cheap beer here is called 5,0 (German from Braunschweig) costs €9,50 (about $13,50) a case, 24 x 0,5Liter. No nice label or anything just black with a 5,0 on it. It has 5,2% and is very tasty for the money.

My favorite cheap German beer is Berlinner Kindl. I drank it camping back in 1989, along where the Wall used be....Awesome experience. Beerhttp://www.kladow-online.info/375/Camping.html

Cool did you drink it with Waldmeister (green) or himbeer (raspberry, red)? That is the only beer I know that is drank that way, In the summer it is a very refreshing drink!!

... My favorite lately is Stella Artois.. same price as canadian brewed

beer up here. sometimes on sale at $15 a case of 12. Cant get much cheaper. anything less and

its no worth calling beer

I am with you. Fwiw, Stella is $16 a 12 pack in Dallas, Texas. I like drinking it in the Summer here...Right now I am appreciating Smithwycks Irish ale because I didn't want to pay the price for Belhaven Scottish ale, yesterday...I guess that makes it still on topic. [;)] Btw, listening to a little Dire Straights SACD, Brother in Arms in. [Y]

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer BUDWEISER. My brother (who is an alcoholic) buys cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon, the cheapest stuff he can find. Then he drinks it warm. When you drink warm beer the alcohol hits you faster. Gives me those spastic shivers just thinking about it.

My brother (who is an alcoholic) buys cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon, the cheapest stuff he can find. Then he drinks it warm. When you drink warm beer the alcohol hits you faster.

I got a buddy that drinks his warm. And while it does hit you quicker, it's everyone concensus that he does it so we won't drink HIS beer.....He's right!

My "Being Laid-Off Beer"? Beast Light, aka as Milwaukee's Best Light. $3.25 for a six pack of tall boys.

When I'm working, Michelob Light. Hey, I'm a simple guy.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer BUDWEISER. My brother (who is an alcoholic) buys cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon, the cheapest stuff he can find. Then he drinks it warm. When you drink warm beer the alcohol hits you faster. Gives me those spastic shivers just thinking about it.

That would be a great name for a beer...

I can't believe no one has tried Stag Beer, you know, in the 70's it was known as "Super Beer". Now it's called locally "Steak Taters And Gravy".

Seriously though, It has a dry taste, similar to Busch Beer, only not as sweet.

It's $6--7 a twelve pack around here.

Bud Select is a close third, behind Busch.

As far as an expensive beer, Michelobe Ultra Amber is my favorite.