Belles in the bedroom?

JL Sargent

Great Picture!!! Good lookin' Kid, also! And I think he has a better chance of "having and ear for music" than a lot of the kids I see, with their parents going Boom, Boom, Boom down my street!

Looks Great JL, Thanks for sharing it with us!

Dennie

Hey Marvel, yes these were Ed's. I tried to buy them directly from Ed the night he placed the ad. Low and behold they showed up a few days later again on Craigslist. I emailed the guy and mentioned Ed and how I had just missed them. He said come get em. The rest is history. I suspect after actually getting them, Frank decided they were too big. I picked em up off him with just a little juice added.

Thanks for the kind works gents. I have 901s he can take to college. Already he seems to appreciate "cool jazz" a little. His favorite song right now though is "Horse with no name" by America. Lets just say he is getting some diverse exposure.

USNRET: I like your way of thinkin.[6]

Coytee, you think he needs a bigger bed? Well, maybe. I guess he shouldn't have to stand up just to roll over.

On the Sony S7000. Absolutely the best sounding CD player I have owned. Really have enjoyed it.

We have a ton of fun playing/recording old albums to the RTR and then listening back. At 6yrs old he is really wowed by recording music.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for your kind words. We listen to this system almost everyday. I enjoy my albums mostly and my wife likes the radio. I use the RTR to record favorite songs from albums for partys and such. The Belles are my favorite speakers. I have owned at least a couple doz. different pairs of various brands. These just really talk to me. Guess I really am a horn nut.[Y]