A dying wish...Klipsch

twu

Yeah... I do not know what to make of that post......

I am sure there are enough sellers out there that this CL poster could purchase from to make this "wish" come true......

I guess I am cynical in my middle age...... Zip it!

I live in the Seattle/Tacoma area and am also very skeptical of this post.

I just sold my Belle's (which were advertised on craigslist) a couple of days ago and this person had an opportunity to jump on them, and as far as I know, I didn't hear from them.

I didn't get any stories of that sort by interested parties. Which doesn't mean that it is not a legitmate ad.

I could just be way too critical and quick to judge. (a small character flaw of mine)

Tom

This is a scam! Oftentimes CL scammers post ads like this looking for suckers born right now! My wife is into American Girl dolls and responded to just this kind of ad for a terminally ill cancer patient only to have the OP request personal information without providing any real contact themselves. In general CL ads are more reliable with a number listed to speak to an actual person.

Not ragging on CL I've actually sold and bought many things using the site including a vehicle that I drive everyday with no issues.

I'm predicting a "thank you for your generous offer, but my fathers wish has been satisfied already! But since you emailed, I'd like to offer you free teeth whitening!"

I'm still trying to figure out how teeth whitening became the Scam of The Month on CL...

I'm predicting a "thank you for your generous offer, but my fathers wish has been satisfied already! But since you emailed, I'd like to offer you free teeth whitening!"

I'm still trying to figure out how teeth whitening became the Scam of The Month on CL...

Because people will pay for it! If someone will pay for something, then people will exploit and take advantage where they can! [:S]

Dennie

• Moderators

[bs] like this and "some" charities who use 3/4 of money collected for "administration cost" is a big part of why real charities have such a hard time raising money and people who really need help suffer in the long run .

Just to many sneaky dirtbags out there, you have no idea who to trust.