RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

I just called Acoustic Sound Design - 888-224-3663 talked to mike

$2200 for the RF-7's too your door or $2900.00 with a center A grade

so yes you got ripped off

Okay extreme couponers! There's always a better deal out there, but he did get 18% off retail. I'm not saying I wouldn't be upset about $900.00, but those three speakers (if they are A stock) are worth every bit of $3800.

Ok if they are worth every bit of $3800 then why don't you own them? Based on your comments can I assume you can afford them but chose not to buy them anyway? Don't get me wrong, I like the 7ii's. But for example Blu was selling his whole front stage in perfect condition for $2300. I got my "b" stock for $2500. ASD will sell you a set of "A" stock for $2900 and it will take less effort to "extreme coupon" that price from mike then it did for the OP to post on this forum. Lol

I just called Acoustic Sound Design - 888-224-3663 talked to mike

$2200 for the RF-7's too your door or $2900.00 with a center A grade

so yes you got ripped off

Okay extreme couponers! There's always a better deal out there, but he did get 18% off retail. I'm not saying I wouldn't be upset about $900.00, but those three speakers (if they are A stock) are worth every bit of $3800.

Ok if they are worth every bit of $3800 then why don't you own them? Based on your comments can I assume you can afford them but chose not to buy them anyway? Don't get me wrong, I like the 7ii's. But for example Blu was selling his whole front stage in perfect condition for $2300. I got my "b" stock for $2500. ASD will sell you a set of "A" stock for $2900 and it will take less effort to "extreme coupon" that price from mike then it did for the OP to post on this forum. Lol

I COULD buy them but my wife might divorce me...or at least make my life very uncomfortable. As it is I spend many times the amount of money on my HT/music hobby than what my wife spends on all of her extracurriculars combined. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful wife and family.

I'm working on the next two projects right now; Jeep Wrangler and 2-channel Heritage set-up. Both are probably a year away due to saving the money (I don't purchase anything on credit) and laying the groundwork with the misses that these are things we should spend our savings on!

The HT upgrade is probably/hopefully 5 years away.

Was it "unfair".... No. Was it "a bad price"? Yes.

BTW 20% across the board is ridiculous! Come out with a new or Improved product before a price raise at least. Thats what emotiva did on their subs.

It is good for the early adopters. A1UC let us know how that goes with those 62s. I need to find me a pair for my parents new ht.

Ok so a week ago I purchased a pair of RF-7 II's and the RC-64 II from the website www.newaudiovideo.com for $3,800 all together. Tonight I just found out that some other guys purchased B-Stock 7's and other Klipsch speakers without knowing it for about the same price I paid. I wen't back to their website and it says nothing at all about whether they're "B-Stock". Anyone else here think they could help me out with deciding whether I got duped? I'll just be dissapointed being that that's not what I intended to do regardless of the quality of sound the "B-stock"'s can produce. Know what I mean?

If they are "A" stock, you did not get duped. Yes there were better prices out there.

Well whatever. Its true, there will always be better deals for everything. As long as they get here and they look and sound amazing then I could care less if I spent more than what I could have (as long as the wife don't find out!) just kidding. But checking that serial number is the first thing I'm going to do. I saw last night that the website I bought them from; www.newaudiovideo.com was on the Klipsch's list of UNAUTHORIZED DEALERS so that's got me kinda worried. I would reccomend to anyone to never use them. I'm taking this as a learning experience so if these speakers are messed up, I'm raising hell! I'll let you guys know what happens as soon as I get them. Also, my new receiver. The Pioneer Elite SC-57 has a power cord that doesn't fit securly into the AC IN connection on the back of the receiver. It stays loose and almost falls completely out. Anyone ever had a problem like this before? Thanks -Oh one more thing, how do I post pictures on here when the time comes?

Im lost , I went to there website and added the same items you bought and the price was like 600 less why was yours so high ?

also if you didnt get the speakers yet refuse the shippment , you can call the shipping company and tell them dont bother .

the worst newaudio can do is get you for shipping big deal . And on top of it youll have no warranty . There is no way I would take those speakers .

Your also loosing a 5yr warranty . Call Mike and they ship out quick 2900 to your door with 5 yr warranty .

Ok so a week ago I purchased a pair of RF-7 II's and the RC-64 II from the website www.newaudiovideo.com for $3,800 all together. Tonight I just found out that some other guys purchased B-Stock 7's and other Klipsch speakers without knowing it for about the same price I paid. I wen't back to their website and it says nothing at all about whether they're "B-Stock". Anyone else here think they could help me out with deciding whether I got duped? I'll just be dissapointed being that that's not what I intended to do regardless of the quality of sound the "B-stock"'s can produce. Know what I mean?

$3800.00 is not a bad price, espescially since Klipsch just increased prices 20% across the board. There were some crazy deals going on about 1 to 2 months ago, before the price hike. If you haven't received them yet, you could refuse shipment, but I don't think your price was "unfair." If you have received them, the serial # will have a "B" at the end that indicates B-Stock. If yours are B-Stock, I would complain and or ship them back.

I don’t see a markup on most of the speakers just the

rc-64ii. Did they just not change the prices yet on their sight?

Im lost , I went to there website and added the same items you bought and the price was like 600 less why was yours so high ?

also if you didnt get the speakers yet refuse the shippment , you can call the shipping company and tell them dont bother .

the worst newaudio can do is get you for shipping big deal . And on top of it youll have no warranty . There is no way I would take those speakers .

Your also loosing a 5yr warranty . Call Mike and they ship out quick 2900 to your door with 5 yr warranty .

Definately listen to this advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I forgot to mention I also got the RSW-10d. But they're discontinued and no longer carry them although it's still listed on their website. They offered me the SW-311 in its place at no additional charge though. I'm assuming that won't be covered under the Klipsch warranty either though. I'm going to call Newaudio first and ask them straight up if they're A or B stock and I'll go from there. I don't have a tracking number from them either so I'm assuming the speakers are still in the states which is a good thing. I'm going to call Mike as well and talk to him!

Just got off the phone with NewAudioVideo. Figuring out this shipping is a huge pain in the ***. Being that 2 RF-7 II's the RC-64 II and the SW-311 will be shipped on a pallet, none of the freight companies will ship it to my FPO/AP address in Japan. And I have my own warehouse address in California that automatically ships items to my FPO/AP address if I send it to them, and their limit is 70lbs! There's got to be a way but as it looks now, I might be screwed out of owning the best. Not happy at all right now :( Oh, and NewAudioVideo said the Klipsch speakers are A-Stock! So 3,800 for all of that brand new with no defects and shipping costs to Japan paid for. (if they can figure out how to get them here though)

• Moderators

Ever wonder what the new rf-7ii looks like side by side with
the old rf-7. Wow they make them look small.

Wow, I didn't realize they were that much larger either. Pretty cool comparison.

I paired the RF-83's next to the RF-7's and they made them look like a short stocky kid next to an NBA basketball player.

More comparison pics here.

5353815698_7f5288344e_z.jpg

5353816810_f06f2ab76e_z.jpg