I hate

fini

...when artists come out with "exclusive" content for those that pay a stiff premium (TMBG is starting a fan club...$80-100 to join), then has THE BALLS to say you can't sell the stuff (THAT YOU BOUGHT!). I'd be totally cool with the do-not-sell-for-profit thing if what you got didn't cost you serious dough, ou know, a "gift" to their die-hard fans. And get this, it's a one-year membership fee! They expect people to pony up again in a year! PLUS, the exclusive content may or may not be exclusive (or "limited" ) in the future. What a crock! Is this the result of piracy cutting into bands' profits? Man, I say screw that!

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=10150096867892395&set=a.10150096866612395.240447.10655752394&theater

• Moderators

a greedy marketing deal that makes them look bad--that's what it is!

I like the way you think. [:P]

You sure were not related, didn't think I had relatives on that coast also ?

a greedy marketing deal that makes them look bad--that's what it is!

I like the way you think. Stick out tongue

You sure were not related, didn't think I had relatives on that coast also ?

who knows. i'm half portuguese (from the azore islands of faial and flores); but, the other side of the family is from Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina. Which is closer to your neck of the woods. But, we're all Klipsch Brothers at least.