Select forum members - if you received an email from me...

Amy

• Moderators

Some of our "regular" forum members may have received an email from me asking for your help in communicating with our fans. These are not spam - they are really from me! I wrote them and everything. I even did the fancy pictures. [:D]

I would appreciate any help you can provide, but certainly do not feel obligated! I am posting here because a few of you weren't sure if the emails are legit. So there you go.

Thanks everyone!

If you didn't get an email and would like to be on the list, you can email me for consideration. The criteria? Must love Klipsch. [:)]

Already completed the survey too.

Happy to help. [:D]

A quick suggestion for future emailings. Can you use something other then "Klipsch Community" as the sender. That's the same sender that I get email from for PMs or replies to subscribed threads. I have a rule in my email program that shoots those directly to another folder. I sometimes don't check that folder for serveral days at a time. By using something different they would drop in to my main inbox which I check throughout the day.

THANX!

Mine aren't marked as spam I just have them directed to a dedicated folder called Klipsch Forum.

If I'm subscribed to a number of active threads I can end up with 30 or 40 notifications in a day. By pushing them to their own folder my inbox stays a little less cluttered.

Although... Even having "Klipsch Community" in the safe sender list every now and then Outlook will push one in to the "Junk Mail" folder for no reason. Yes I love Microsoft products. Really... I do... [bs]