What's behind those IDs??

chickey

hey justin-had to laugh-don't know how that post about user names on this bb-where they came from,and my 2cents landed where it did...non sequitur..avman.

------------------

1-pair klf 30's

c-7 center

ksps-6 surrounds

RSW-15

sony strda-777ES receiver upgraded to v.2.02 including virtual matrix 6.1

sony playstation 2

sony dvpnc 650-v 5-disc dvd/cd/SACD changer

dishnetwork model 6000 HD sat rcvr w/digital off-air tuner

sony kv36xbr450 high-definition 4:3 tv

sharp xv-z1u lcd projector w/84" 4:3 sharp screen

Bello'international Italian-made a/v furniture

panamax max dbs+5 surge protector/power conditioner

monster cable and nxg interconnects/12 gua.speaker wire

Natuzzi red leather furniture set

KLIPSCH-So Good It Hz!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by avman:

hey justin-had to laugh-don't know how that post about user names on this bb-where they came from,and my 2cents landed where it did...non sequitur..avman.

the wrong was done by me haha. I was in another forum completely, mind wise. you were explaining your name, avman, audio video man for 11 years. i was thinking that you posted this in another thread... oops on me hahaWink.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

My name is Joe. One day after coming home from work I picked up my pal, a hefty Maine Coon cat, and started to talk to him when my wife somewhat angrily stated " the first thing you do when you come in from work is 'talktoKeith' ".

Keith

OK, what about this one: Several of my buddies and I gathered at another friends house one day listening to tunes when I overheard one asking another whether he should buy monopoles or WDST speakers for surround use. Billy-Bob said " OH! you'd better 'talktoKeith'" .

Keith

Or,would you believe that after trying multiple Keith derivatives without success I finally decided on the computer generated 'talktoKeith'? Been meaning to change it but hey, kinda like your underwear...whats the rush!

Keith

Deang,

I thought your avatar was a stone monolith or something like that. It actually kind of looks like Squidward from Sponge Bob Square Pants.

-Scott Seymour

------------------

KG-4 Fronts

RC-3 Center

Klipsch Quintet Surrounds

DIY Sub based on Adire Audio Shiva Woofer

Sony DB830

ledzep, greatest band, rep, well,a proud conservative.Like Shank2001 I frequent the board often and feel I know alot of you.I was going for the fewest posts, oldest member since date award, but it looks like Shank2001 and gooch have got me beat. This is so much better than than network television.Thanks for all the laughs and insights.cwm30.gif

------------------

KLF 30s front (Bi-Wired)

KLF 10s rears

KLF C-7 center

KLF C-7 Rear Center

SVS Ultra Sub

Sunfire Sub Amp

Onkyo TX DS787

Onkyo integra M506RS

Onkyo DX C370 6 disc

Monster HTS 3600 Line Cond.

Better Cables Silver wires & connects

I raced motocycles for a long time (roadracing @ Daytona, Moroso, Road Atlanta, etc.) and crashed more than a few times. 827 was my racing number which was chosen based on meeting my wife that day and month.

The handle continued to be appropriate after I took a position in the computer industry and was paid for my ability to break or crash computer hardware and software.

The handle became even more appropriate after I started attending after-work Happy Hours at the local taverns.

------------------

Home Theater

KSP 400's

KSP C6

KSP S6's

Yamaha RXV995 (Current)

Bryston 9BST (On the horizon)

Bryston SP1.7 (A little further on the horizon)

Music Room

Heresy's

KG4's

KSW200

Ella PP EL-34 (Coming soon)

This message has been edited by crash827 on 05-28-2002 at 03:55 PM

Hmmm, Underhanded Penguin, if your gonna drop your pebble on penguin Portman it gonna be examined for color, cut and clarity... and nothing short of 14 carats at the end of your shtick will do the trick. Wink.gif HornED

PS: I've got to "underhand" it to you, U.P., aces in wing pits are one thing... but slipping them in your hand with such little feet is a really big feat.

Cluless Said

"It's always been a dream of mine to rent a plane and low-fly a flock of penguins. I understand they watch it fly over until they all land flat on their backs. Kinda like live dominoes. Wheeeeee"

Dude..........

There has to be more than just music comming out of your Klipsch

Thats just plain sick Smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by forresthump:

My name is Forrest and I live to Hump.
Wink.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen...let's give a rousing welcome to...Ron Jeremy! Put your hands together please...Ron Jeremy!!

cwm13.gif

This message has been edited by SOUNDJUNKIE on 06-04-2002 at 08:00 PM