We have a new moderator in our midst!

Amy

• Moderators

Everyone please welcome Alex (forum name Alex L) to the Klipsch family! Alex will be assisting me with forum duties, as well as all things web-marketing. If you have questions, concerns, issues... (relating to the forum, that is)... please feel free to drop him or myself a note. You guys better straighten up around here! I don't want to scare him away right off.

[:)]

Email Alex

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex,

Welcome to the Klipsch family and to the Forum. You will find that moderating this forum is almost hands free. Hardly any controversy ever arises.

Sort of like being a part of the "peaceable jungle."

Glad you are here...

Boxx

Welcome to the jungle! OK I lied, It's really more like shrubbery some speakers and a lawn chair. With your crazy aunts and uncles playing cool music as they talk about all things Klipsch. Now get over here with the cocktail tray and rub my bunions! So glad your here...

• Moderators

Welcome and good luck, [Y] it's not like there is that much to do, there are only.......52,370 users have contributed to 646,431 threads and 703,994 posts.

First answer we need, and it's really really important, what kind of speakers do you have, and we can tell if it's a [bs] story. [:o] If you are new to Klipsch it's understandable, you will have a short grace period. [A]

Everyone please welcome Alex (forum name Alex L) to the Klipsch family!

Hi Alex!

If I were you, I'd take a hard-line stance on everything right off the bat, then you can loosen your iron grip when everyone calms down...[:|]

Chris