This Is What You Need...

SWL

As I understand it, the extremely rare metal, unobtanium, is the true secret ingredient here. The subspace field generated by the quantum capacitance of the harmonic flux causes the unobtanium to double the acoustical synergy, as it is playing the music in two universes concurrently. You do not actually hear the music in the parallel universe, but your higher sense located in the frontal lobe does, and thereby cause a euphoric feeling no matter the music playing. This is 29th century technology, and should not exist in our space time.

I noticed it is a sale price! I think we should all jump on a set. Perhaps the onobtainium can be melted out and sold to the Jeffersonian institute.

• Moderators

You do not actually hear the music in the parallel universe, but your higher sense located in the frontal lobe does, and thereby cause a euphoric feeling no matter the music playing.

I know that feeling, happens alot, more on weekends or evenings.

You do not actually hear the music in the parallel universe, but your higher sense located in the frontal lobe does, and thereby cause a euphoric feeling no matter the music playing.

I know that feeling, happens alot, more on weekends or evenings.

+1.gif

Dennie drinkingcheers.gif

I think I'll buy up all the remaining stock. Then, when it's gone, there will be no more available. Then I'll have a corner on the market. Then I can double the price. Then I can provide sonic bliss to everyone until they are gone. Then I'll be rich. Hopefully no one thinks of this before me. Now let me check my paypal account. Gotta go! Wooo Hooo!

I'll stick with specially manufactured capacitors blessed by Tibetan monks for myself personally - but thanks anyway.

Just think of how much more betterer it would be to buy a set of these and have the Tibetan monks bless them! If my calculations are correct, it should open up a worm hole to the Bradybunch cluster in the C sector of the galaxy.