How to drill like this?

Arash

I use my Kreg all the time. Love it! One of these a a brad nailer and some good glue, and clamps and bisquits are a thing of the past.

Except biscuit joining does't leave a line of ugly, ragged holes in one of the pieces. There's a time and place for any type of joinery, and no single techique is universal.

The holes are not ragged, there are wooden plugs for them and they become invisable with minimum sanding. One other note, the Pocket joint is reversable, are Biscuit Joints? Pocket joints are forgiving and can be realigned, don't think you can do that with Biscuits. I have a Biscuit joint cutter that is collecting dust

BTW, have you EVER made any type of positive post on this Forum....?

The holes are not ragged, there are wooden plugs for them and they become invisable with minimum sanding. One other note, the Pocket joint is reversable, are Biscuit Joints? Pocket joints are forgiving and can be realigned, don't think you can do that with Biscuits. I have a Biscuit joint cutter that is collecting dust

We should all send our buscuit jointers to the Island of the Misfits.

Droid. I love my Kreg, and there aint nuthin you can say to make me change my mind! [:)]

There's no such thing as an invisible plug. I love my Kreg too, as I love my dovetailer, but as I said, no joinery technique is universal. That's why there are so many techniques. I'd be more positive if there won't so many people on the forums giving bad advice.

There's no such thing as an invisible plug. I love my Kreg too, as I love my dovetailer, but as I said, no joinery technique is universal. That's why there are so many techniques. I'd be more positive if there won't so many people on the forums giving bad advice.

There was no bad advice; the post said I want to drill holes like this and those holes were drilled with a pocket screw jig. I'm not saying that it's for every application, but that was the question.

That is quite a burden to carry around there, Droid.

Anyway, I love my Kreg, just used it a few days ago. Get the complete kit if you buy one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there I was looking at your handy work nice lookin. Could you point me in the right direction for some basics on sub woofer design ? I am a carpenter and am pretty interested in making some speakers. I see that your sub you show here has some kind of neat porting system just courious as to how to make one of those and the dementions needed for various speaker sizes or amp configuration. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and have a good one,

Derek