Bought a new TV! (Pictures added)

wuzzzer

I was on the fence about getting a different TV and today I made the decision. Went to Best Buy tonight and bought a 70" Sharp LED AQUOS model LC70LE732U. No 3D wasn't a big deal for me and it has all the other features I want such as Wi-Fi with Pandora and NetFlix.

They had the TV advertised online for $2799.99 but in-store they have it on sale for $2299.99, $1,000.00 off the original price. Plus, they offered free shipping and 36 months interest free financing.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sharp+-+AQUOS+70%22+Class+/+LED+/+1080p+/+120Hz+/+HDTV/2047632.p?id=1218317000161&skuId=2047632

They didn't have one in stock but said they'd have one in and delivered by Sunday. Can't wait!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I was going to go with a 60" TV, but I just didn't like the idea of going smaller. So far my HDTVs have been 42", then 56", then 65" and now 70". I told my wife that I will keep this TV for a very, very long time.

Congratulations! I love buying new TV's, I went and looked at the Sharp 70" and 80 inch on Saturday buy I did the "walk of shame" out the store with no TV purchased:( Please let us know your first impressions when you get it all hooked up. Oh and snap some pictures.

Yes, PLEASE let us know what you think.....I am looking at one at Costco, that was a demo model, with full warranty for a GREAT price. If you REALLY like yours, it may put me over the fence and I will more than likely pull the trigger.....Damn that thing is BIG.....! I will be moving up from a Sony 46" Flat

W. C.

• Moderators

70"er eh? Trying to compensate for something????Stick out tongue

CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see pics and read your impressions.

Not really but I have to admit a new 70" TV would get me "excited". [:$]

Yeah when I was going through the TV's menu at Best Buy I saw a lot of 'enhancements' that I'll be sure to turn off. If only TV manufacturers would make their TVs without all that crap they'd be probably be a lot cheaper!

At first I was going to go with a 60" TV, but I just didn't like the idea of going smaller. So far my HDTVs have been 42", then 56", then 65" and now 70". I told my wife that I will keep this TV for a very, very long time.

Keep sellin Wuzzer!! Beautiful TV!!! Thanks again for the sa-xr and all your help!!!! I upgraded to the 55, the dual amp is much better!!!! Thanks again!!!!

I realized that when we were at Best Buy they said it should be there tomorrow (Friday) but the earliest they could deliver it would be Sunday. I'm going to see if I can round up a friend or co-worker with a vehicle big enough to fit the TV in it to help me pick it up tomorrow night. I have a co-worker who will more than likely be buying my new TV so it will be nice to have the old one gone right away.