Change from your five
Torture camps for cows
Slaughter and starvation
From death Corporation

Golden arches and Ronald Smiles

You say you're Christians but you're a fake
Multinationals on the take
Starving children deserve a break today

Boy Mike... You are kinda tough on Ronald...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronald must have stepped on his toes with those big clown shoes or something. Take it easy on Ronald, he provides a place to stay for the families of those real sick kids. That alone is worth buying a burger every now & then.

Ronald must have stepped on his toes with those big clown shoes or something. Take it easy on Ronald, he provides a place to stay for the families of those real sick kids. That alone is worth buying a burger every now & then.

[Y]

My wife and resided in the Houston Ronald McDonald house for 45 days right after my youngest daughter was born. The R.M House was walking distance from the Texas Childrens Hospital. It was an absolute God send. I send them money every year.

Anybody remember Burger Chef (or Burger Chef Jeff)? At thier best, a much superior product but they never learned how to maintain consistency like the McMachine. They were head to head for a few years back in the day, then simply disappeared.

Dave

Anybody remember Burger Chef (or Burger Chef Jeff)? At thier best, a much superior product but they never learned how to maintain consistency like the McMachine. They were head to head for a few years back in the day, then simply disappeared.

Dave

I once heard it said that McDonalds was made to run like the British Navy. "Designed by geniuses to be run by idiots". Somehow, it is no longer working correctly.

Bruce

I once heard it said that McDonalds was made to run like the British Navy. "Designed by geniuses to be run by idiots". Somehow, it is no longer working correctly.

Yezzir, my butt is consistent as well, but the output remains what it is...

Dave

Dave

Sure, Burger Chef and Jeff(his side kick) the Super Chef was maybe the best fast food burger I ever had as a kid.On another Mcnote, my local, and maybe the best McDonalds ever was recently remodeled, changed food, and now absolutely sucks.A friend of the owner said people just don't like change, her daughter said NO, they just don't like the sucky new McDonalds, lol.

From what I remember of McDonalds, sitting at one in Ashtbula, Ohio, must have been about 1969, reading the sign, 2,000,000 SOLD

The cheap ones, Olean, New York, about 1959, Carols Drive In, Hamburger was $0.10 and Cheeseburger was $0.12.

Yap, I'm old

Cigarbum

Guest " "

I gotta ask, what's a man from Georgia doing in Ashtibula Ohio?

JJK

trying to be the guy that bought burger number two million?

They are over the 80 billion served number...lots of locations have signs that simply say "billions and billions served"

Just got done flunking out of college, working for Delta Railroad Construction. That's where in career in the railroad started. When from there to Jessup, Maryland, and was hired by the B&O RR which turned into Chessie System and then CSX, retired after 34 years service, did good.

Cigarbum

• 4 weeks later...

I suppose that when I travel through New York City, I'll be limited on the size of my "drinks" that have sugar in than at McDonalds (and all other places).

I'll have it my way..... Double Down... Give me two drinks instead of one...

Just got done flunking out of college, working for Delta Railroad Construction. That's where in career in the railroad started. When from there to Jessup, Maryland, and was hired by the B&O RR which turned into Chessie System and then CSX, retired after 34 years service, did good.

Cigarbum

Chessie_System_logo.png [Y]

The world's oldest McDonald's is not far from where I live, still the original early McDonalds building, I guess it opened in 1953 that's before my time but I do remember McDonald's from the early 60's.

http://www.downeyca.org/visitors/attractions/mcdonalds.asp

I haven't eaten at McDonald's in years just not my preference in taste. For the best fast food burger my favorite is Carl's Jr love their Angus Beef Six Dollar Guacamole Bacon Burger Mmmmmmm.

800px-DowneyMcdonalds.jpg