Jubilees on order - Yahooo

Cornman

Thanks to Klipsch & W.C. at Panacea Eng.we got things rolling. I believe I may be Panacea's first customer, & so far W.C has been a real pleasure to work with. I really like his style, very friendly & knowledgeable, explained all the options & got the job done quickly. Looking forward to a long & prosperous friendship W.C. Thanks again.

I ordered a pair of the 402 horns without driver's since I already have the Tads (thanks Coytee). The bass bins will be in black with the center panel raw. I will build my own center in fine wood & the grill covers. [:D]

I am so close to making "THAT" phone call, but I love my present system and need to here a pair first

As a nudge... I had (and still do) LaScalas prior to my Jubilee's. I also had (since sold) a pair of Klipschorns. My life dream since 1979 was to own a pair of Khorns.

I heard the Jubilee's, put an order in for them the next week, sold my Khorns within three hours (literally) and have not missed them for a second since.

Where are you located, perhaps there is an owner near you?

(nudge nudge [6] )

Congrats Cornman, happy for you!

You say you got the 402's without drivers? I did not think one could order them without drivers. Has this changed recently? The last order sheet that was sent to me only offered them as an assembly. This is one reason I have held off on the 402's as I have TAD's as well.

Ooops! Did not see Toms' comment on this topic until after I hit the post button.

Yes this was a special order request, that's one of the features Panacea is going to help us all with. I pondered for some time to get or not the K69 drivers ( not much money difference) , with my tin ear's I may not hear the difference anyway [:$], but knew the second guessing would drive me nuts. Soo, when the Tads became an option I took a leap of faith.

Cut throat to tell the whole truth, after hearing Jub's in San Antonio I was still not completely convinced that was the speaker for me. But I have been on this Klipsch pilgrimage for so long (having gone thru all the Heritage series) I felt compelled to finish the journey. As I said before I am really happy with my current set up, but upgraditeisis is very powerful & I am one of those guys who has to test something out completely to my own satisfaction before I am convinced of anything. In this case that means listening to Jub's in my own room. Besides the Cornwalls can always be slide right back in place [8-)] if Jub's are not for me.

Besides the Cornwalls can always be slide right back in place Roll-eyes if Jub's are not for me

I think the Cornwalls will easily fit in front of the Jubilee's should you want access to play both.

I've never owned Cornwalls and have thought about getting a pair from time to time because of that. I then think I could always put my LaScalas in front and rig something up where I could go from the Jubilee/K402 to the LaScala/K402 (while the 402 is on top of the Jubilee behind the LaScala), then I wake up realizing that the wife would go for that in about.... a zillion years.

"in about.... a zillion years." same here Coytee. Thats why we need man caves like some of our other fortunate brothers here. For example Mr. Kaiser set say, please tell us how we go about pulling that off with the significant other ,,he he [;)]

Coytee, I am in minnesota, and I dont think there are any in this state? Later this summer I should be traveling to western ny, I know there are a pair in buffalo. Maybe I can get an invite??? Cutthroat If I hear a pair and like them which I am certain I will!!!! You will be my first invite, Thanks again for letting me hear your horns!!!

Coytee, I am in minnesota, and I dont think there are any in this state? Later this summer I should be traveling to western ny, I know there are a pair in buffalo. Maybe I can get an invite??? Cutthroat If I hear a pair and like them which I am certain I will!!!! You will be my first invite, Thanks again for letting me hear your horns!!!

If you ever make it to Mid-Michigan you are more then welcome to check out my set up, I have active Jubscalas with K402/k69, also Bob whose username I forget lives about 20 min from me and has Factory prototype Jubilee's with K510/BMS(I think) and a factory passive network.He gracious enough to allow me to hear his system before I took my plunge so he may be open for more but I can't speak for him.

Kevin, that would be Bob Riff and he's historically been open to people over (I never pretend to speak for anyone. Ok, well, maybe sometimes I do!)

That said, here's a link to a thread with most known owners

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/144087/1474234.aspx#1474234

Juniper, you're right about Buffalo NY. I'll send him an email to this thread.