The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Watched SW E2 last night. Also have the Target steelbook of Genisys, maybe I'll watch that this morning while my son is at preschool. Being sick with strep has its advantages - my wife this morning said "whatever you do while he's at school should be in front of the TV." Sweet!!

Edited by Rowan611
  • Like 1

Cindy

I thought this was a lovely family movie. Of course Lily James is super pretty in this movie so that helped more than a little. We're big Disney fans so the creative leeway that the directors had in some parts was a little odd/interesting/disappointing/fun.

• Like 1

Watched Episode III last night. The best out of three newest. Tonight I'll watch A New Hope. Excited to see how it looks and sounds compared to the DVD version, worried about all the changes.

In my experience the changes really weren't that big of a deal.
For Episode IV or all of them?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

As a follow-up to the Age of Ultron comment, it wasn't as bad as I expected in terms of bass response. Lots of cheesy and monotonous 30-40 hz "hulk smash" type of thuds which is I suppose the wave of the future from what I hear. There were a few hidden very low sweeps and tones in there though. This movie did have to be cranked higher than usual to come alive though.

Watched Episode III last night. The best out of three newest. Tonight I'll watch A New Hope. Excited to see how it looks and sounds compared to the DVD version, worried about all the changes.

On IV-VI. It just wasn't that big of a deal. Maybe you'll feel differently but it didn't amount to much for me.

On IV-VI. It just wasn't that big of a deal. Maybe you'll feel differently but it didn't amount to much for me.
I'll see tonight. Changing Han Solo shooting first is one of my biggest complaints of the "changes" in ANH. I just think he should have left them alone. They were brilliant the way they were. It just annoys me is all.

Where are you in MN? I live in Woodbury.

Edited by Rowan611

Funny how this forum has become a part of my life. I literally drove to Minnesota and have met kapsnb01. And then Rowan611 has totally been to my theater and heard all my gear. And you guys live only a few hours from each other and have never met lol. This is such a great hobby. It has made me a lot of friends over the last couple years.

• Like 2

Watched Episode IV last night. Well, the changes weren't awful in this one - except Greedo shooting first and not Han. That still doesn't sit well with me. I think a few scenes are unnecessary and don't add anything to the movie, but don't detract nfrom it either. I will say I've never seen it look so good or sound so good. Nice lower end, very full sounding. Empire is up tonight. I'm really rather enjoying myself with these; having watched the original versions of IV, V, VI just a few months ago.