SUPER BOWL XLVII ! Bro. vs Bro! 49ers vs Ravens! Talk to me!

JL Sargent

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Ravens for me also but as long as it's a good game I don't really care, two brothers another first and it should be a good game.

Kind of glad it turned out the way it did yesterday, I'm not crazy about Belichick or Mike Smith. And to be perfectly honest I didn't know which way to go with the Falcons, I wanted them to lose because of the rivalry, BUT I wanted them to win and be in the superbowl for the players/fans and a chance to win there first SB........Not that what i wanted could make any difference anyway because screaming at the Tv does not work. [:S]

Yeh. not having a fave in the fight, i'd rather see Baltimore win a second superbowl. Though I have to say, the raven mascot and logo is silly. I get it that EA Poe wrote in Baltimore. However a raven is still the fancy name for crow in literature. I guess it's better than pidgen, though. Seen too many crows eating road kill.

[+o(]

anyone know what Las Vegas odds are on the game? never have understood the numbers well enough to really comprehend. [A]

Reckon I could slide down to the "Big Easy" this weekend and score a pair of tickets at the last minute for cheap? Stick out tongue

What a football party this is gonna be!

If you didn't get tickets you'll be right in the middle of Mardi Gras and the sports bars down there will be happening. I might go do that myself[Y]