Can't we all just get along?

Youthman

• Moderators

Over the past several weeks, I've read several threads where people feel the need to take jabs at each other and seem to resort to their childhood days of name calling. One thing that makes the Klipsch forum different than others is the botherhood and family type atmosphere. No reason to let it get away from that.

Just sayin....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, couldn't help myself. But must say there are some old timers that may be stuck in their ways, and I have all respect for that. On the other hand I agree totally what you are saying. Yes I all ways come back to this forum, but there are some that do push me away at times, the hardest thing is getting individualist to accept there are some that just may not feel the same way as them. I or we all probably deal with this everyday at work and just want to get away from this type of behavior by participating in this sort of communication, which we can all ways walk a way from easier. I think in the end off it all the ones who stick around, all ways understand how some can be and don't take it personally. Thats what really makes this a great forum, the fact that we can over come our differences.

I'm fairly new here but have seen some of the less than tastefull comments made by a very few. All in all, I've gotten great input from many. I'll just ignore the "school yard" level comments/responses and continue to enjoy the help and overall good rapore I sense from most here. Good that you bring it up.

Well said...

Apparently not.

In my opinion, it's best to ignore the knuckleheads. They soon get bored and slither away.

Or, you could personally reply to each immature and ignorant post, thus providing the miscreant a larger platform from which to chest thump and spew bile.

It's said, "Ignorance is bliss." If that's true, if we ignore the ignorant, may we all enjoy bliss.

• Moderators

is this specific to the Home theater forum or something?

Hows that for a jab Big Smile

No, that just happens to be 1 of the 3 forums I frequent, the other two being the Garage Sale and Alerts. In all fairness, I've seen it several times lately in the Garage Sale and Alerts section....some threads are simmering down and working things out but it was just frustrating reading through page after page of name calling. I just needed a thread to vent. I feel much better now. [:P]