Is it really the middle of April in Minnesota??

wuzzzer

Today we have had snow, sleet, ice and rain. 30 mph wind gusts right now. I can hear the ice pellets hitting the windows. The forecast calls for at least two days of snow later this week. This sucks! They're talking about the possibility of still having ice on the lakes for the fishing opener in May. Probably will be major flooding once all the snow melts as well.

• Moderators

Couldn't handle that, this week here, it should defrost you a little.

Areas Fog

Areas
Fog

Low: 66 °F

Monday

Areas Fog

Areas
Fog

High: 83 °F

Monday
Night

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly
Cloudy

Low: 70 °F

Tuesday

Partly Sunny

Partly
Sunny

High: 85 °F

Tuesday
Night

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly
Cloudy

Low: 68 °F

Wednesday

Partly Sunny

Partly
Sunny

High: 84 °F

Wednesday
Night

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly
Cloudy

Low: 68 °F

Thursday

Chance Thunderstorms Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%

Chance
Thunderstorms

High: 79 °F

Thursday
Night

Chance Thunderstorms

There was a haze this afternoon, while driving home from church... the dreaded pollen! Had a headache by the time I got home. Now it's drizzling and in the 50s. we were in the 80s just a few days ago. We won't have another freeze, but the temps are going up and down a lot.

Boxx, the pic is nice. My wife is still visiting in the Philippines. Already 85 there (9:00 a.m.) and supposed to hit 97 today.

Bruce

Today we have had snow, sleet, ice and rain. 30 mph wind gusts right now. I can hear the ice pellets hitting the windows. The forecast calls for at least two days of snow later this week. This sucks! They're talking about the possibility of still having ice on the lakes for the fishing opener in May. Probably will be major flooding once all the snow melts as well.

Well, I did predict 6 more weeks of winter when I couldn't see my lawn mower in February!

post-57579-13819832499568_thumb.jpg

You guys all suck. Smile

Wuzzer - I lived in Madison, WI, for a number of years and my folks retired up north of Spooner, WI, so I can sympathize. Really I can. Although they have some beautiful days up there, I am really liking the South a lot better.

Bruce

You guys all suck. Smile

Wuzzer - I lived in Madison, WI, for a number of years and my folks retired up north of Spooner, WI, so I can sympathize. Really I can. Although they have some beautiful days up there, I am really liking the South a lot better.

Bruce

I go fishing on the Lower Eau Claire lake every summer which is just northeast of Spooner. Beautiful part of the state.

Wuzzer you are right this is strange weather.... Golf season might end up starting 2.5 to 3 months later than last year... The deer in my neighborhood dont look happy, they have done almost 10gs worth of damage to my sisters trees, even hopped over her pool fence to eat some evergreen trees....the good thing is it may help control those nasty little ticks that are all over this part of the country...

The NY Mets/Twins game was canceled due to a "wintery mix", the game will be made up in August. According to the commentator, "Minnesota should be thawed out by then."

At this rate...I wouldn't count on it. 2 more chances for snow/sleet/ice/rain yet this week. Hey...it might be 50 degrees by August though...so, I suppose that could be an improvement.

Severe ice storm, 4 days alone without power/stereo. Entire city scape altered.

I'm living in a disaster area. 1500 bucks(scam) out for tree cutting, and I did most of the work myself.

A country boy can survive-Thankfully I am a country boy.=wood heat!

<Bad week sunshine? >Wot? Wot sunshine? [st]