Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

50 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Tuesday’s Mega Millions drawing will be for a $458 million jackpot

New Monoprice cables for all my CC&C buds.  A case of ketchup for Steve.  Ten pounds of coffee for Mike.  A potted plant for dtel..........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

New Monoprice cables for all my CC&C buds.  A case of ketchup for Steve.  Ten pounds of coffee for Mike.  A potted plant for dtel..........

Why do we all get cables that should last a lifetime and Mike only gets enough coffee for a few hours?

I could use that dictionary.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Drawing tonite? HaHaHa

the wife will prolly grab a couple tickets. She "won" $8 on the powerball and needs to cash in. Bloody brisk this AM. Light freeze.

Beginning to think those Scalas are gonna end up in the doghouse. Wife isn't an affectionado. She does enjoy classical. I heard her coming down the  street --- blasting it.  I keep telling her, "It will be like sitting in the orchestra pit"....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Okay Gents......we are looking for the MB # to be 9 or 16.  Start measuring your cables for replacements.

Blue Jean cables for me, thank you very much.  You'll be able to afford it.  Throw a couple pounds of Kona in my box as well.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Okay Gents......we are looking for the MB # to be 9 or 16.  Start measuring your cables for replacements.

Just measured. My sub is pretty far from my HT gear. I need pure silver cable that goes 3X around the earth at the equator. I know that is long but just incase I want to move it I don't want to have to get yet another cable. I'll PM you my address after the drawing tonight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, rplace said:

Just measured. My sub is pretty far from my HT gear. I need pure silver cable that goes 3X around the earth at the equator. I know that is long but just incase I want to move it I don't want to have to get yet another cable. I'll PM you my address after the drawing tonight.

I would suggest that you test your tubes first to make sure that they have enough juice to power those cables.  Just sayin'.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I would suggest that you test your tubes first to make sure that they have enough juice to power those cables.  Just sayin'.......

All my HT gear is solid state. Way more power than I need for Klipsch speakers. Don't tell but once I get the cables I'm just gonna get the silver out and retire.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rplace said:

All my HT gear is solid state. Way more power than I need for Klipsch speakers. Don't tell but once I get the cables I'm just gonna get the silver out and retire.

Well, OK then.....but, you are gonna need a big bunch of cable risers...damn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

After a vasectomy years ago, which I'm still trying to amortize, the juice from my tubes better not power anything.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Oh sure now that I've paid off my mortgage you're going to win....Remember a couple years back when you promised you'd pay off my mortgage if you won:) No you don't remember? Maybe I dreamt it:P

BTW if you win how's about paying for all your C,C &C buds trip to Hope this year including your own dang self:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1