The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

Chuck, you're prolly the only one I know who looks up sittin on the commode.  Just have at it and be done w/it!  Sit there and make sure the paper is on the right way!   hahahaha  :)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Installed a new exhaust vent/light in the upstairs bath.  The new one was smaller so required some framing and drywall patching.  Damn I'm so obsessive with getting a pro like job when I'm not one.  Fiddled with the patch for the third day now.  Thought it was fairly smooth till I put the first coat of paint over it😒  Let the paint dry and a little more sanding...........

Now your watching paint dry

• Haha 2

Update.  Went over and sanded then drug some more mud across the patched area.  Looked like hell so I tore it all out!  Disgusted I'm now contacting handyman services😑

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Update.  Went over and sanded then drug some more mud across the patched area.  Looked like hell so I tore it all out!  Disgusted I'm now contacting handyman services😑

http://www.gosmith.com/pro/2542442

The Raleigh Handywoman

RALEIGH, NC

About Us

I have been painting for 32 years and repairing drywall for over 20. I specialize in removing popcorn ceiling texture, repairing drywall, and interior painting.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Long distance contractors are never a good idea bud!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Now your watching paint dry

=== no worries, ‘Heel is retired and has all the time in the world for watching paint dry. One of the many hobbies that provide hours of enjoyment in his later years - that, and eating toast —

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Go get a piece of sheetrock.  They make 2x2 ft pieces you can carry in the car.  Poke a hole in it and practice fixing it.  If you think you did a good job, take a light and lay it on the drywall so that it shines across the face.  You'll see how well you did.

• Like 2

Now see that's where the trouble starts when I turn the lights on.  dtel was on to something about the light bulb but in the wrong direction.  No bulb seems like a plan......or some shag carpet on the ceiling.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Long distance contractors are never a good idea bud!

Sexy female construction worker and handy woman showing off her cute round butt - Isolated
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

• Haha 1

==== Mudd - I gotta say, you are amazing - and a couple observations—

- before my next home project I need to buy a few “tools” at Victoria’s Secret. Seems I don’t have the proper work clothes —

- no wonder my back hurts after a project. I need to refine the way I bend over, silly me — 

Let the work begin —

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, richieb said:

==== Mudd - I gotta say, you are amazing - and a couple observations—

- before my next home project I need to buy a few “tools” at Victoria’s Secret. Seems I don’t have the proper work clothes —

- no wonder my back hurts after a project. I need to refine the way I bend over, silly me — 

Let the work begin —

• Like 3

Sounds worse to me, I had 18 half cups yesterday. 

23 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Don't give so easily that surprised me,  if it had two legs and other things you would still be working on it, we know how you are.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just smiles...  Grabs his can of Brasso and the wad of cheese cloth and goes to work on his stripper pole.  "Kids and Youtube, ha!  Ain't got nuttin on me..."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Warning

Well if it fits you anyway?

Tomorrow is Valentine's day, just a reminder to assist in staying out of trouble. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2