Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Not really but in all those years we never did a job where we planted them to have that effect.

It is nice in huge yards where they are scattered all over as accents to use different colors blooming at different times.

Wow we have made it to page 40. Not bad for a thread that just ambles here and there with no particular rhyme or reason. I like to think of it as a 3 Minutes to Miller Time thread but for us morning folks. Anyway we may have passed the original cable thread by now!

All the pruning is done.

Saw the sweet thing next door jog by my house yesterday :emotion-25: Her sister is home from college and is way to thin for my consideration....hope it is nothing serious.

Well it's off to the library to resurface CDs and DVDs for a couple of hours..... shame to be inside as nice outside as it is.

Hey Mark....spent all the 401K money yet :smile:

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Wow we have made it to page 40. Not bad for a thread that just ambles here and there with no particular rhyme or reason. I like to think of it as a 3 Minutes to Miller Time thread but for us morning folks. Anyway we may have passed the original cable thread by now!

All the pruning is done.

Saw the sweet thing next door jog by my house yesterday :emotion-25: Her sister is home from college and is way to thin for my consideration....hope it is nothing serious.

Well it's off to the library to resurface CDs and DVDs for a couple of hours..... shame to be inside as nice outside as it is.

Hey Mark....spent all the 401K money yet :smile:

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Morning Crew, spent a good part of the day yesterday gutting/rewiring the wifes Khorns, one done, drinking was involved, Crites Xovers due in this week.

Today, the wife has taken a couple of days off, Reno run, just for the day, she can play, wile I go fetch new tires for her car.

And to anser the 401 question, no iv not spent it all---Yet---, it seems the only problem I have currently is, I missed my figurin by a couple of grand after paying off all the bills, (thought id have a little pocket change left), so I will start the process of getting just a tad more this week.......

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

Just curious about Randy Travis' condition and did a search "Randy Travis Update". Prompted by hearing his song "I Told You So" this morning. Anyone want to hear it.....do a search and choose the CMT version. I likes it.

Second cup on the patio......wow is it a beautiful, cool, breezy morning.

• Like 3

• Moderators
3 Minutes to Miller Time thread but for us morning folks

That's something I have never been called, but I do love coffee.

OK Tarheal, this is not the time in life to take up jogging.

• Like 2

• Moderators
Morning Crew, spent a good part of the day yesterday gutting/rewiring the wifes Khorns, one done, drinking was involved, Crites Xovers due in this week.

How old were the other crossovers ? I was quite surprised only changing out the old oil can parts on LaScalas, it was not just a little change in sound.

I have to ask but answering is optional, what is the Miner thing, a hobby, job or just an interest ? Just wondering, it's not something you hear of often.

• Like 2

• Moderators
Just curious about Randy Travis' condition

From reading the news over the last year it probably started with alcohol ?

When he wakes up on the road loaded he is literally on the road according to a few news stories.

But it could have been worse :o

PORTLAND – A naked man doing push-ups in the street was killed early Sunday morning in North Portland, police said.

A naked man was reportedly running in traffic near Portsmouth Avenue around 4 a.m., according to Pete Simpson of Portland police.

While officers were driving to the scene, another caller reported the man was doing push-ups in the roadway. A third caller then said the man had been hit by a vehicle, Simpson said.

When officers arrived, they found the man was deceased.

Investigators said the driver hit the man while driving west on Columbia Boulevard. The driver that hit the man was not under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and was cooperative with police, Simpson said.

An autopsy and toxicology report was being conducted

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

How old were the other crossovers ? I was quite surprised only changing out the old oil can parts on LaScalas, it was not just a little change in sound.

I have to ask but answering is optional, what is the Miner thing, a hobby, job or just an interest ? Just wondering, it's not something you hear of often.

3rd generation goldminer (hobby) 4 Claims on the north fork of the middle fork of the Feather, used to Dredge every year till the idnians paid the Gov to Ban Dredging in the state 5 years ago. just about ready to let the claims go this next year, because if you cannot move volume you aint going to get gas money home.

• Like 2

June 21 1989, stamped on the inside of the sub door.

I emailed Dean and was really wanting to go with his this time around, but being the wife changes her taste about once a year, I thought I would just go with Bob's and keep them stock.

I really want to try deans, and low and behold as soon as I get my hands on my latest purchase "Bells" that would be a far better place for Deans I think.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3rd generation goldminer (hobby) 4 Claims on the north fork of the middle fork of the Feather, used to Dredge every year till the idnians paid the Gov to Ban Dredging in the state 5 years ago. just about ready to let the claims go this next year, because if you cannot move volume you aint going to get gas money home.

Well that's a shame, didn't think you could ban dredging.