Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

They were talking up a cold front with a low of 70 here after some rainfront.

I know cold. That is not cold. I'll take it though if lived in Miami w/o AC...As I sip my tropical :emotion-44:

50 degrees now, it is very nice like yesterday evening with the 70's. All about the humidity. Good coffee drinking weather.

• Like 4

Fri
partly_cloudy.png
99°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png
93°

Morning gents, it levels out around a 100 or so, no big deal so far, sure makes for a lazy afternoon.

Just for my Forum buds:

So a heads up on the impending "Audio acquiring road trip" if anyone should spot something they cannot live without on the CL, and that would be from Bandon, Medford, Ashland, of southern Oregon down to Northern Calif, let me know, you get it paid for with the owner, and ill pick it up and when I get back we will figure out how to ship it to ya.

Note: the back of my Dodge will be full, pair of Scalas, and Bells, I could get a pair of Hearsys in no problem or something else, if you score, but remember it's $100+or- ea shipping from Calif.

So search the CL, I am, you have 6 days.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

That's why Jimmy Buffett lives there.

Jimmy Buffet?

A Northern man don't need him around!

LoL!!! If I had his type money, I'd have a home on eastern Long Island...

During the 1st War of Independence, one of my ancestors was commander of the troops on Long Island.

• Like 3

Jimmy Buffet?

During the 1st War of Independence, one of my ancestors was commander of the troops on Long Island.

How did that work out for him? :P

Edited by eth2
  • Like 1

Jimmy Buffet?

At least you did not call it the "War of Northern Aggression." Sancho, you are being assimilated!

Wow....unheard of...I slept till 8 o'clock. Just finished my first cuppa joe. We had a substantial rain last night and it has cooled off a bit. Got to go feed the lady friend's cat shortly.

May start packing up the BBX to ship to Mark for upgrades. That preamp has traveled more than I have. Looking forward to it being "state of the art" once again.

So for you working bees welcome to the weekend.....for us retired folks....what day is it?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 3

Jimmy Buffet?

At least you did not call it the "War of Northern Aggression." Sancho, you are being assimilated!

See! You did not dispute your assimilation!!!

Pretty soon you will be traveling North to look for a new home. "Sweet Home, New York!"

• Like 1

Wow....unheard of...I slept till 8 o'clock. Just finished my first cuppa joe. We had a substantial rain last night and it has cooled off a bit. Got to go feed the lady friend's cat shortly.

May start packing up the BBX to ship to Mark for upgrades. That preamp has traveled more than I have. Looking forward to it being "state of the art" once again.

So for you working bees welcome to the weekend.....for us retired folks....what day is it?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Stopped by and saw one of my sisters last Wed, she was now informed that I retired in Feb, she right off stated "What day of the week is it?"

At that time, I did not know, was off by a day, surprised her also, she said yep, only two months in and your "There".

• Like 3

Jimmy Buffet?

what he was a legend back 15 years ago he said he'd been drunk for 20 years! if he made it up to now thats 35 years drunk...yeah i guess your right...we can do without that stuff :lol: