Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I can but it's usually just my dirty mind and not what really going on, so at this point it's sounding like Minermark is German and not completely paying attention to the road ?

Yes 3 kids, 6 grandkids 1 thru 13 yo

Right on...Very nice crew! glad that was easy lol yes it appears the man is German indeed...

• Like 2

I was hoping someone would but the little filly from Wyoming was already branded :( Things looked good for awhile till the lead singer came over at intermission and introduced himself. She would have had a better time with me :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Scalas are secured in the dodge, petting zoo was fine aside from hungry peacocks attacking anyone with feed.

Chef lunch, chef dinner, desert chef, and the last night in town, im wasted.

Road trip, Belle p/u, in the morning, then the 470 mile trip home.

Scalas look to be in fine shape, living room quality I would say, original throughout, kind of a brown stain finish.

• Like 4

Morning gang, wife and I on first cup of Joe, wife is out on the cliffs on the provided benches, looking at the seals, me, im hanging around the room w/Duggans. suppose we should get going.

Sounding awesome minermark! I imagine the mrs. deemed them living room worthy which is a win win ....& win again and possibly another! cheers! them belles and the lascalas in the living room...hmmmm...

Now guys...when the peacock get rowdy id say the deed was done! this thread in my mind is a bit i guess well...cables then coffee lol

• Like 3

Good afternoon, what a rough morning it was after last night. Whew, well I have some pork butts on the smoker now, I have a party tonight to go to, then a graduation party tomorrow. Its going to be a long weekend.

• Like 2

Home, Mission Completed, need to rest up here for a few min, this morning in Bandon I was just getting used to 61 to 66 degrees.

On the ride today heading south temp inched up to 97 here right now.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4