Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Baseballs so comforting to me...its almost better than golf...i love it...like natural xanax...just sits me back with a dip in and relax then wake up to see who won...I love it!

To me the time does come as well. I am interesting in mods with klipsch and the new releases of the reference in the upcoming(who knows when) although with the center that minermark has provided me with...I am very happy with what i have as well...

I do look from time to time and still share gear with a couple guys that live a stones throw from me(they are not klipsch but do have some sweet gear) although with a flat or even a fat wallet(mines flat and im happy with that lol) I just dont have the drive in me to buy or even trade for that matter....Its good to get to this point as i see many others get stuck in the hunt...

Im actually doing a bit of selling...or testing the waters at least....Im finding it so simple to get the sound i want right now....material is my main concern and im running through stacks of boxes my wife has obtained over the past winter...listening material is my drive at the moment and its amazing to me all of what i have heard on the radio through the years and how good many of these cd's sound on my very own 2.2 analog system...then movies( THANK YOU MINORMARK!! )wow the center is so sweet! my pro heresy theater is prime and so simple...

I do wish to find others in the audio world and share systems(within each home not actual trading) and grow knowledge and a friend base with audio driving it...the internet seems to hold the void close so may not be as easy as thought or said...others just want money and are not happy with lunch payed for during a demo....I am and i prefer pay if im a guest or your a guest...I love to pay for the food and drink....cheeeers!!

• Like 1

Morning gents, Monday for some, just another mess around day here.

Cosco, total wine are in order.

Looks we will be heating up come Thursday, need to think of a cool place to go for a few days.

Mon
sunny.png
93°
Tue
sunny.png
95°
Wed
sunny.png
99°
Thu
sunny.png
104°
Fri
sunny.png
100°
Sat
sunny.png
108°
Sun
sunny.png
109°
Mon
sunny.png
Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

Petit corona; my favorite kind.

Hard seeing 2 pair Heresy locally & not going for them; although I could use them, the need is not there. Not that we need any of these.

No, not the cigar (yet), the Beer, then a Maduro later.

• Like 2

Anyone here watch Fargo? I forgot to catch it last week. Is there a way to see it now?

I'll be brief today....spent way too much time here yesterday. You know clogging up the air ways :wacko:

Lady friend is back. Wants to go walk at the beach this morning before school get out and parking becomes difficult. Gonna be very nice till Wednesday when the humidity kicks in again.

So Phil Mickelson is being investigated by the FBI :o

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 2

Been watching Fargo. We usually dvr it. Depending on your provider you might be able to get it on demand. Verizon FIOS offers the episodes free on demand. You can also go to the FX website and download their app. To watch it seems you have to log in through your provider. If you are at home it's easier to just get it from the TV.

Edited by oldtimer
  • Like 1

• Moderators

As in little beer or cigar ?

If it's little corona beer I have only seen them once, in Mexico. We were walking down the street and seen a sign in front of this little place and it said $1 corona so why not. We sit down and the guy comes over and brings the 2 beers and sets down 2 shot glasses. The coronas were tiny, petit size, He then pours two shots of tequila, this was fine but I asked why the tequila and he said you get a free shot with every corona beer !

So for $1 you got a shot and a corona, no complaints from me I'm on vacation so we stayed a good while and ended up ordering food. I got a huge plate of ceviche for like $10. I was now loving this place.

After numerous drinks I got up and took this pic of my wife, she may be bent out of shape if she knew I posted this pic here. :o

post-9700-0-10500000-1401779039_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Yes I use cheap cables and 14 gauge wire :wacko: Okay enough of that audio talk.

Back from breakfast.....the usual and the same restaurant.

No wind for a change so I may wash the car.

For you fellow retirees........its Tuesday! and its Sancho's birthday!

• Like 2

Yes I use cheap cables and 14 gauge wire :wacko: Okay enough of that audio talk.

Back from breakfast.....the usual and the same restaurant.

No wind for a change so I may wash the car.

For you fellow retirees........its Tuesday! and its Sancho's birthday!

Tuesday, Tuesday, cant remember what I was supposed to do today, got it, trash day, dam that was some brain work, coffee/Duggans is in order here.

• Like 1

If it's little corona beer I have only seen them once, in Mexico. We were walking down the street and seen a sign in front of this little place and it said $1 corona so why not. We sit down and the guy comes over and brings the 2 beers and sets down 2 shot glasses. The coronas were tiny, petit size, He then pours two shots of tequila, this was fine but I asked why the tequila and he said you get a free shot with every corona beer !

So for $1 you got a shot and a corona, no complaints from me I'm on vacation so we stayed a good while and ended up ordering food. I got a huge plate of ceviche for like $10. I was now loving this place.

After numerous drinks I got up and took this pic of my wife, she may be bent out of shape if she knew I posted this pic here. :o

Cheers Christy :emotion-46:

It looks as if you guy's had a great time.... photo or no photo...

Where has the Dtels wife been these days, I bet that was a great time. I've never been to Mexico, to party that is.