Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

This is assuming we get along tomorrow. I mean he could prefer solid state or Bose Missing anything? Good name suggestions?

just remember you will have to call the name in pubic.

Thinking about my neighbor's daughter again Eldon :)

• Like 2

• Moderators
Thinking about my neighbor's daughter again Eldon

Hope he doesn't run over there every time someone is out in the neighbors yard.

After you have him for a while, every time you go to give him a treat let him smell some sunscreen first so he associates the smell of sunscreen with treats ! :D That should do it. :emotion-14:

• Like 1

• Moderators

my fickin cat loves tube amps lol...he aint afraid to get close either...but heck he likes hot sauce too so he's kinda like me lol

:o Orange hair and big eyes and nose ?

my fickin cat loves tube amps lol...he aint afraid to get close either...but heck he likes hot sauce too so he's kinda like me lol

yea bro...i will trade my eyes, hair and noes for your dreads and rasta hat....it'll be cool lol i just hope twistedcrankcammer dont take and twist this one lol

he's only about an hour from my house...a little more not much tho...its exactly under an hour from where i grew up...

its a small world really...Its neat to meet a long time klipsch guy who is close....I fealt like they were all down near the swamp where your at...the spot your at i imagine quite often....cant wait for next year to meet ya'll...were all the same just i gotta be the most weird lol i try at least lol

if you would meet me im sure you would agree...im weird

EDIT: i actually dont have to try at all lol when i was young i did and it has became normal and i like to be weird

EDIT AGAIN: Look into my eyes man, look at me hair! my noes, well im sure you noticed that already lol

Edited by beeker

Singing death metal none the less

Im telling yall i aint just weird im darn cool lol