Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Local news channel reports coyotes in my neighborhood.

There not that bad just keep pet inside at night. We know there are foxes and horndogs in the neighborhood already so there not alone

• Moderators

I need volunteers for the upcoming Farm Aid lV after suffering devastating crop losses last night.

Rage Against the Machine

Willie Nelson

Down

Ozzy

NIN

Megadeth

The Sword,

Justin Bieber

Sounds like a concert I would go to, I guess I through Willie in there as it seems like he play all Farm Aids.

Nice line up.... except for the last act....

Boxx they planned like that, it is to get everyone to leave quickly so they can clean up and go home.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

I need volunteers for the upcoming Farm Aid lV after suffering devastating crop losses last night.

Rage Against the Machine

Willie Nelson

Down

Ozzy

NIN

Megadeth

The Sword,

Justin Bieber

Sounds like a concert I would go to, I guess I through Willie in there as it seems like he play all Farm Aids.

Not letting the Husker boots go are you ;)

I've got a pack of coyotes in the field behind the house. Once came as close to my back fence one day, it must have been injured looking for food. The bad part is they have pushed the rabbits up into the yard, there are babies bunnies every where for my dog to snack on.

• Like 2

've got a pack of coyotes in the field behind the house. Once came as close to my back fence one day,

243 or 270 if no neighbors behind the coyotes, 17HMR if there are, Get the right bullets so they break up and no ricochet's.

:D:emotion-14:

Not uncommon to hear the neighbors shooting in our neighborhood. Sometimes it seems like one will start making some noise, then someone else joins in.

No coyotes around, but the neighbors have seen mountain lions, and bob cat in their yard, just across the street from us.

Rage Against the Machine

Willie Nelson

Down

Ozzy

NIN

Megadeth

The Sword,

Justin Bieber

Wouldn't give it a thought.... I did score two tickets to next January's National Championship game in Arlington today. I may go, however given the hype for this game they could bring in a nice sum of cash....

Rage Against the Machine

Willie Nelson

Down

Ozzy

NIN

Megadeth

The Sword,

Justin Bieber

Wouldn't give it a thought.... I did score two tickets to next January's National Championship game in Arlington today. I may go, however given the hype for this game they could bring in a nice sum of cash....

If you do go think of your good friend from Nebraska.

've got a pack of coyotes in the field behind the house. Once came as close to my back fence one day,

243 or 270 if no neighbors behind the coyotes, 17HMR if there are, Get the right bullets so they break up and no ricochet's.

:D:emotion-14:

Not uncommon to hear the neighbors shooting in our neighborhood. Sometimes it seems like one will start making some noise, then someone else joins in.

No coyotes around, but the neighbors have seen mountain lions, and bob cat in their yard, just across the street from us.

Unfortunately I am in city limits and the neighbor next to me is a sheriff, discharging a firearm in city limits is a no no. But I can shoot a bow.

Rage Against the Machine

Willie Nelson

Down

Ozzy

NIN

Megadeth

The Sword,

Justin Bieber

If you do go think of your good friend from Nebraska.

:emotion-21:

• Moderators
Thanks guys.......so far nothing negative to report.....a good boy in need of a bath Will need more training but he seems to be a quick learner.

Glad you got him, you two look like a good match, the only reason he isn't more excited is he had no idea what was ahead of him if it were not for you.

I was going to ask earlier but thought it might not be a good idea if you were having second thoughts.

You did great today and have a new admirer and best friend, I would think both of you will benefit.

Dang dude you do NOT look your age (see old), :D keep up whatever your doing. :emotion-21:

• Like 2

Unfortunately I am in city limits and the neighbor next to me is a sheriff

Oh great, that's good and bad !

I've never shot a cross bow. But I think I'd check out the neighbor first and see what he thinks.

My Uncle was drinking with a guy, And they decided they was going to go out and poach a deer. They did, and as they were packing up when 2 -3 state officers showed up. Turned out his drinking buddy was the tribal game officer. They had a laugh,

And Left him alone as he was on tribal land.

Maybe your neighbor might wish they would move on.too. And be more of "If I don't see it, I don't know it happened."

My son and I shot a bunch of skunks with a shot gun, in the city one night. But that's another story.

Edited by Taz
  • Like 1