Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Last cup in the pot for the day, just finished it, it's 12:03 AM, no I don't have a coffee problem. :lol:

You can quit anytime you want right?

How many cups a day do you drink? I think i have a tolerance to caffeine. I can drink a soda or coffee right before bed..,if my brother drinks a cup of coffee past 5pm, he has trouble sleeping.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

Morning folks, breakfast this morning is scrambled eggs with home made corn tortillas, with some diced up pork, onions and salsa, or and don't forget the jalapenos. Plans for today are to get the grocery list going, then maybe start on a bistro table and chairs We have a double header at 1:00. After that off to the grocery store. Then everything else that falls into place.

And of coarse don't forget the coffee.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 1

You guys want to hear how I accident purchased a MC2100.

Yes, how do you accidentally buy a amp ? I have accidentally not bought one once by thinking I hit the buy-it-now button at the last min when apparently I didn't and the auction ended, but never the opposite.

Kind of the same process.

I never win auctions on Ebay, but this one time Ebay called my bluff. So I get the notifications on my phone, right about break time I check it and there's like less then a min left. So I put my max bid which is typically pretty low, low enough where I don't mind if I win or not. Well what do you, Congrats your the highest bidder, then Congrats you won this item. I though sweat I got a smoking deal on a MC2100, until I reread the description (which was my fault from the get go). Come to find it the breaker pops, and the unit was being sold as is. But what ever another lesson learned, hopefully it something simple that I can easily fix and feel like a got a great deal. This delays my Crown D45 mod but not by much and I will have a collection of amps on the long run.

• Like 3

Starting my 3rd cup this morning.

I had to install a new "booster pump" in with my pool equipment yesterday.

I could not be more "sore" this morning.

Working that low to the ground takes its toll on an old man....

Edited by Boxx
  • Like 4

:emotion-44: Morning gang, wife and I did 745 miles before checking in @ travel lodge, we are in Lamore Ca. (MayBerry) as the local folks refer to it.

New speakers are in the truck, sticking 3' above the cab.

No plans for getting home anytime soon, driving slow.

Wife has got the Gaming bug.

Breakfast is in order.

Will chime in later, happy sunday :):emotion-21::emotion-44::emotion-44::emotion-44::emotion-44:

• Like 5

• Moderators
New speakers are in the truck, sticking 3' above the cab.

Has it got to the point where the wife thinks your loosing your mind after she seen the new speakers. :lol:

Be safe

• Like 3

Stopped at the Kangaroo truck stop and I saw a disturbing name tag on the girl in there making coffee. I'm gonna go ahead and say it was the worst name I've seen on a name tag too. It was "Latrina". Come on folks, don't name your kid a toilet!

I kid you not, in these parts there's a youngun named Dumbass, dooooomahs and one named Shithead, Shtihayed. Our neighbor who had Shithead in class had a roommate in college named Stranger, StangJay.

I mean what kind of dumbass names their child Shithead?

Of course the ridnicks around here are afraid to say anything bad to a couple of the waiters in the local Mexian eating establishment. But Billybob, why'd you tell the watier your food was fine when you said it tasted like a tough roadkill squirrel? Jesus was my waiter. No way I gonna tick off the Lord.

• Like 2

Stopped at the Kangaroo truck stop and I saw a disturbing name tag on the girl in there making coffee. I'm gonna go ahead and say it was the worst name I've seen on a name tag too. It was "Latrina". Come on folks, don't name your kid a toilet!

I kid you not, in these parts there's a youngun named Dumbass, dooooomahs and one named Shithead, Shtihayed. Our neighbor who had Shithead in class had a roommate in college named Stranger, StangJay.

I mean what kind of dumbass names their child Shithead?

Of course the ridnicks around here are afraid to say anything bad to a couple of the waiters in the local Mexian eating establishment. But Billybob, why'd you tell the watier your food was fine when you said it tasted like a tough roadkill squirrel? Jesus was my waiter. No way I gonna tick off the Lord.

Just no habeneros please. Thanks

I used to know an elderly widow.

She told us one time they had a dog named ******.

Well some African American citizens moved in across the street from them.

She went out on the porch to call the dog. Very loudly call the dog.

Then she realized what she had done.

She expressed extreme embarrassment at what she had done.

Very sweet old lady.

Before anyone states or questions if I am racist, I will state that I don't think so. Have had a mother, and her two grown sons help out around here doing different jobs. I paid more than I usually do because they were hard workers. Friendly and willing to go out of their way to help me out.

I was going to send this earlier when Tarheel was thinking of names for his new dog. However I spaced it, as I find myself doing more often lately.

Edited by Taz
  • Like 2

As I am now out of the audio acquiring business, I am considering a road trip to buy a U-Haul of Duggans! :P

Which part of this are we suppose to believe. I'm going for the U-haul and Duggans.

• Like 1