Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

:cool:

That is one long flashlight you've got there.

What flashlight?

Oh,got ya, the overhead lighting consists of four 8' Double tube HO fixtures,( High Output) like 1500 Watts combined, don't run them much unless im working on something, it's better than Daytime when they are on. :cool:

Edited by minermark

Nah, that red flashlight next to the bubblewrap. Looks to be rechargeable?

Oh, got ya, 5 Cell D, maglight.

Fry's had those monsters on sale for like 20 bucks, I thought for that kind of money I could hang a few around the house.

Xmas is when Fry's has some good deals.

Edited by minermark

• Moderators
Like a candy store for people in the audio world, and when you can dicker with the price, that is a goldmine.

I did look at there website you posted, wow a little of everything and it looks like some good prices also. A great place to find some unusual things also and there is no telling what is going to pop up there. I like the idea it's definitely not just home stuff, it looks like a lot of commercial stuff also.

• Like 1

• Moderators

JL Sargent what's the deal with the avatar, you into raising giant competition frogs? :o We have some big bullfrogs here but nothing at all like that, you could hear that frog from a long way.

• Moderators

That is an 11lb frog in Sulphur Louisiana. I didn't know they could get that big!

I didn't either, the sulphur may have helped it grow ?

Before I got married I worked for an electrical subcontractor and worked in port sulphur, it stinks around that place.

We were rewiring the building where they sent power out to the sulphur mine, it was right on the side of where the stored giant blocks of sulphur. It's like a florescent green color and everywhere, even the roads in the place are made of sulphur. If you spin the truck tires the road would start to burn, but the really bad part was after work you shower if you start to sweat later you smell like sulphur again, nasty stuff.

They melt it down and pump the liquid thru pipes out to ships on the river, I would think it's where some of the smell comes from ?

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Yeah that Sulphur Frog is a trick with perspective. While the frog IS real, it it likely on the end of a stick or such. Check out my new avatar with the Goliath Frog. That one is that big for real!

Well that one looks better anyway, it's yellow and everyone knows yellow frogs are better. :blink:

That's an old trick some used when holding up a fish for a pic, stretch out your arms in front of you with the fish and get it closer to the camera.

Mornin gang, first is pot is brewin, reviewing CL offers on the wifes Chorus, lowballer @ $425, she wants five, I think it wise to do as she ask.

Still better than the guy that keeps offering $400.

4th of july is coming up and it appears Reno is on the Venue, on CL, i sold the sub iv listed for the last few weeks and will deliver in Reno, besides I like going there to get MONEY for a change.

Ready for cup number 2. Nursing lower back pain from lifting the critter :wacko: Went to chiropractor for an adjustment yesterday.

Heat and humidity is finally here :(

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Reminds me to go to my $40 bucks a year(no questions ask) back snapper.

Your feat in progress should be teaching him to Jump ?

• Like 2