Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Sounds like you guys had a good day :emotion-21:

Lady friend took me out to breakfast since I am now Jake's dad. She also bought Jake a kiddy pool and after going to Sears for an air hose adaptor we pumped it up and put about 8"of water in it. Jake crawled in and stretched out in the water for a few minutes.

Seems the critter's neck is too big for most collars. Looking for one about 29-31" around.

Went to Whole Foods and got the butcher to cut up a couple of large bones that kept him entertained for quite some time.

Later lady friend went to spend some time with her daughter so I grilled a couple of chuck eyes and shared a few bites with the critter.

Such is life in the slow lane.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Sounds like a good day, very nice thing to do for the critter and the lady friend also sounds like a good pick. :smile:

• Like 2

morning again!

I lost interest this morning and went back for an extended nap.

Wake up to fresh Sun Tea and choc chip cookies, lets call this lunch.

EAW is pushing me to buy one of their Processors for my speaker system, all the wile im getting email from their employees telling me to just go with three way crossover(s), because it's way cheap and they have all been there, done that. :lol:

• Moderators

Well thanks, considering I don't have money to throw at things I usually trust the people with real life experience to get the most from things at the best prices.

Like this place, most of the time anyway. :D

• Like 2

Morning Gang, a tad early, beans are cracked and brewin.

Cave Speaker's will likely proceed as a Crossover conversion project, the EAW factory reps recommend their UX3600 processor, and if you can find one, they chime in around a grand.

So I don't think so.

Crossover research will continue, and no big hurry.

all of the sudden the text is getting bigger? I need me a little of the Duggans.

House is being painted again today. Our painters work from 10:00 to 3:00. No weekend work and no work if there is a hint of a possibility of a smidgeon of a chance of rain. Since the season is 5 months long, their work schedule is "relaxed" at best.

• Like 2

Finally got the boat launched last weekend. The season is so short here - June to September 15th. The hull is a mess and needs to be pressure washed as it is all moldy. So I bought a monster pressure washer at Lowe's yesterday and some nasty cleaning solution. Guess I will give it a go today. Finish off the rest of my Duggan's whilst I complete my work. (Notice how the Duggan's has given me a Brit/Irish vocabulary).

Painters got a good 4 hours in yesterday. Don't know how they maintain such a grueling schedule!

• Like 2

Finally got the boat launched last weekend. The season is so short here - June to September 15th. The hull is a mess and needs to be pressure washed as it is all moldy. So I bought a monster pressure washer at Lowe's yesterday and some nasty cleaning solution. Guess I will give it a go today. Finish off the rest of my Duggan's whilst I complete my work. (Notice how the Duggan's has given me a Brit/Irish vocabulary).

Painters got a good 4 hours in yesterday. Don't know how they maintain such a grueling schedule!

Made in Dublin it is......stated with an Irish lisp, carefull with that washer, easy to mess something up, ask me, I can mess up concrete with one of those. :o

• Like 2

Invoice received from Mark....guess the BBX with mods is ready to go :)

McCritter likes to nap after breakfast prior to his morning walk. Gives me a chance for :emotion-44: number two.

Going to the library for a couple of hours volunteer work and then the day is open. Lady friend is off to Georgia.....again.

Outdoor concert at the park on the way to the beach tomorrow. No glass containers.....don't like drinking beer from a can.

• Like 3

Wow been supper busy lately, supper humid here as well. Sounds like everyone has work to do, I have a party to plan for my step dads 60th on Sunday, parts are coming in for the MC2100, which by the way if these all fix it I will have a wonderful sounding amp for half the price of the going rate. Also recommend upgrades on the Crown d45 thread are really taking off, so that will be under way shortly. Well I'll catch you folks later.

• Like 2

Invoice received from Mark....guess the BBX with mods is ready to go :)

McCritter likes to nap after breakfast prior to his morning walk. Gives me a chance for :emotion-44: number two.

Going to the library for a couple of hours volunteer work and then the day is open. Lady friend is off to Georgia.....again.

Outdoor concert at the park on the way to the beach tomorrow. No glass containers.....don't like drinking beer from a can.

Tarheel,

Your lady friend seems to be away often. Hope things are going OK. and you are not getting a lot of hangup calls. :o

Just sayin"

Morning Gang:

Looks to be heating up again around these parts, not 100s just close.

First El-cheapo set of EAW crossovers are on the way for experimenting along with 100 buck Cap, Inductor selection.

Nothing serious planned for the EAWs yet, however im being directed by EAW employee(s) to see if I like the sound of the conversion first.

Looks like everyone has their summer projects going, also appears Eth2 has survived the pressure washer chore, so , Earl a 50 Horse Merc is next right?

Morning Gang:

First El-cheapo set of EAW crossovers are on the way for experimenting along with 100 buck Cap, Inductor selection.

Nothing serious planned for the EAWs yet, however im being directed by EAW employee(s) to see if I like the sound of the conversion first.

Looks like everyone has their summer projects going, also appears Eth2 has survived the pressure washer chore, so , Earl a 50 Horse Merc is next right?

30' Sea Ray with twin 350's. Four barrel carbs are great on 89 octane gas, which is selling for $5/gallon on the lake.

By the way, ALWAYS wear shoes when using an 1800 psi pressure washer. I didn't and my feet look like raw meat.

How about you ETH2?

Edited by Hornmiester
  • Like 1

Morning Gang:

30' Sea Ray with twin 350's. Four barrel carbs are great on 89 octane gas, which is selling for $5/gallon on the lake.

By the way, ALWAYS wear shoes when using an 1800 psi pressure washer. I didn't and my feet look like raw meat.

How about you ETH2?

30' w/twin 350s! that sucker must fly ! :emotion-21: