Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I'm back! Was locked out of my old gmail account which stored my forum verification code. Had to set up another account until Amy can get my old code to me. Still cannot access my gmail so I set up a Yahoo email account. Google support is a joke btw. Can't speak to a live person.

What a few days!!!! Jake is having his procedure today....he won't be happy with me tonight! Upon arrival a lady with two out of control Pitt Bulls let one of them go and he heads menacing to the largest dog....Jake. He was charging and I gave him a round house kick even though I was in flip flops. I got Jake back into the car until things settled down a bit.

BBX is in the house and sounds great.

Thanks for the concern during my being AWOL....

Cheers :emotion-44:Gents

welcome to the forum!

lol

• Like 3

I'm back! Was locked out of my old gmail account which stored my forum verification code. Had to set up another account until Amy can get my old code to me. Still cannot access my gmail so I set up a Yahoo email account. Google support is a joke btw. Can't speak to a live person.

What a few days!!!! Jake is having his procedure today....he won't be happy with me tonight! Upon arrival a lady with two out of control Pitt Bulls let one of them go and he heads menacing to the largest dog....Jake. He was charging and I gave him a round house kick even though I was in flip flops. I got Jake back into the car until things settled down a bit.

BBX is in the house and sounds great.

Thanks for the concern during my being AWOL....

Cheers :emotion-44:Gents

welcome to the forum!

lol

Thanks bb. Well Amy has me back whole. Sure going to miss her :emotion-50:

Thanks for the note Steve....all is well.

Hotter than hell already today. Picking Jake up at 4 o'clock minus his testicles :emotion-41: Better wear steel toed boots in case the Pitt Bulls are being released at the same time. No training.....owner's fault.

You guys have been busy and billybob is on the road for some fun times it seems.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Well the garden is doing it's thing, this is the second batch of cucumbers with many more to follow. Really way more to follow than expected from only 4 bushes. The tomatoes are still green except for a few cherry tomatoes, the first cherry's that finished were just eaten as I walked past. No pesticides or anything so I have no problem eating them right off the bush. The eggplant and bell peppers are about half grown so it may be next week for some of them.

We have had days of rain , I hope it don't mess everything up.

post-9700-0-84520000-1403808442_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Nice dtel. I have a bunch of cherry tomatoes and bush of heirloom cherry tomatoes ripening up. Squirrels have been beating me to them by a day or two. Jake ran one of the offenders up a tree yesterday.

Home from the vet....Jake is a little woozy still. Just fed him lightly and gave him pain meds.

Not much here for me to eat :wacko: Guess I'll have a martini :emotion-46:

• Like 4

I am not a big fan of vegetables, in fact I avoided them like the plague. However, I went on the Atkins diet a while ago and can only have green vegetables (not any with another color). All of a sudden I find myself craving them (along with pizza, bread, pasta...). You get tired of meat, chicken and fish after awhile.

• Like 1

Wife just rolled in, sat down with her vino, I handed her a pound of Hadley Orchards Dates, I want cookies.

Thanks. Maybe being obese was not so bad after all. This diet crap sucks.

Well iv been on the "Dublin" Diet this whole year so far, it does work, but takes a month to lose 2Lbs.

The Diet consists of Never eating a lunch whatsoever, normal breakfast and dinner, however lunch is three Guinness's and two slices of bread.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Your diet sounds like a good alternative. My weight over time looks like a sine curve.

I know exactly what you mean, couple of years ago started a diet, in 6-8 months lost 50 pounds. Over the next year of not paying attention and 2 cruises and one set of Christmas, thanksgiving and new years party foods gained half of it back. Back on it again and lost 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks and actually even started a little exercise as a last resort, we will see how long this last ?

Only reason I wanted to start again was I felt so much better with less weight, I feel a little better just with the exercise just not while I'm doing it ! :(

• Like 2

I've been making a hot sauce out of one not pictured there, the thai red chile. The problem is supply. The red form is hard to come by most want to ship the green ones. I might have to grow my own (not enough land) or contract out an exclusive grower like the sriracha guy does.

• Like 1

I've been making a hot sauce out of one not pictured there, the thai red chile. The problem is supply. The red form is hard to come by most want to ship the green ones. I might have to grow my own (not enough land) or contract out an exclusive grower like the sriracha guy does.

so that's why you go off like a firecracker. actually, i love hot stuff…couldn't handle something like a ghost pepper; i still enjoy flavor…and breathing,

• Like 1