Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

That's understandable but it might be more than 11-15 this year, you've had a few already, is it low humidity also, that's where we have the big problem. It's rare to get to 100 or more here but the humidity feels thick here it's so bad.

86 in the cave and im fine, fan on the amp, and one on me............ :emotion-21::emotion-22::emotion-22::emotion-22: :emotion-22: :emotion-19:

Crankin the Motley crew, it's time. 35Wpc.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Really, we get 11 to 15 days of 100 +, im pretty functional to about 95, any more than that it might as well be 120.
I suffered through the summer of "80 in Dallas. We had 69 days in a row above 100. It sucked..

When we head out west on 80 toward frisco, there is a fruit stand, Building really, that has hot sauce from hell in the bottle, scovel units I think is the terminology ?

These guys have, I think one of the largest collections of this stuff, as I recall they get world wide, if anyone is interested in a bottle of something, PM me the scovel units you wish to have (and your price limit for said item) and ill see what I can do next road trip to the west.

This is the stuff the wife and I get, Blairs also has a web site, not just hot but has some dam fine flavor.

http://blairshotsauce.com/

Scoville heat units, yup.

• Like 2

• Moderators
It's Fryday Mon 109°

It's California I would think they would have restrictions on temperatures like that ?

Well since you can't change it, roll the grill into the sun add some wood chips and smoke some food, no need to light it, probably get to around 220 on it's own.

Reminds me of my dad. When I was like 7-8 we went on a trip to California and drove through the desert stopping at a hotel as we left that area. We ran out to the pool and the railing burned my hands as I looked over at the pool and the water was so hot we just went back to the room. My dad always had one of those old time wind up clocks on the dashboard for some reason? When we left the hotel the next morning it had melted and all that was left was the metal mechanism setting on top of a puddle of plastic, he was some upset.

• Like 2

It's Fryday Mon 109°

It's California I would think they would have restrictions on temperatures like that ?

Well since you can't change it, roll the grill into the sun add some wood chips and smoke some food, no need to light it, probably get to around 220 on it's own.

Reminds me of my dad. When I was like 7-8 we went on a trip to California and drove through the desert stopping at a hotel as we left that area. We ran out to the pool and the railing burned my hands as I looked over at the pool and the water was so hot we just went back to the room. My dad always had one of those old time wind up clocks on the dashboard for some reason? When we left the hotel the next morning it had melted and all that was left was the metal mechanism setting on top of a puddle of plastic, he was some upset.

Throughout Calif, they tell you when you can and cannot:

1. Wash you car

2. Water your lawn.

3. Use your fireplace.

4. Grilling, no law yet, but they say "Advised" not to use it.

5.If your lawn is green, they will cite you for "Overwatering", if your lawn is brown, you are cited by the city as undesirable appearance.

• Like 1