Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Question, How does everyone make their coffee? I make mine per the instruction 2 tbsp. per 6 oz cup, which to a lot of folks its a lot. Makes a good strong bold cup of coffee. Most people I know can't handle that other than my mom.

I always figured the basket that holds the coffee grounds is made that big for a reason.

However in the spirit of compromise I usually only fill it 2/3 full :lol:

Got a job in saw filing room and made coffee only once. They thought I was messing with them and dumped 1/2 of the pot out and put more water in. I did not even get my 1st cup :angry:

Edited by Taz
  • Like 3

Wow you guys are up early for a Sunday. Went to the lakes last night for some camper fun. My son woke me this morning to go swimming, dang was the water cold. Now time for a hot clean shower and relaxing on the couch back home.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Chore time before it heats up.

Four cups of Joe, im antise as hell.

Come up here! 82 degrees and sunny. Water temp 69

yesterday my pool was 84, sounds warm but feels cool when it's 105 in the sun. :blink:

As of 11:34 AM

1. Outside air: 88

2. Pool: 80

3. Hot tub: 85

Its going to be a great day in Ovilla...

• Like 2

• Moderators
Mon im NOT looking forward to this, remember, our weatherman always lowballs us around here. 108° 63°

I would move, I couldn't deal with 100+ heat, and it's only June, how do you deal with that all summer ?

You are much tougher than me.

• Like 1

Mon im NOT looking forward to this, remember, our weatherman always lowballs us around here. 108° 63°

I would move, I couldn't deal with 100+ heat, and it's only June, how do you deal with that all summer ?

You are much tougher than me.

Really, we get 11 to 15 days of 100 +, im pretty functional to about 95, any more than that it might as well be 120.

• Like 1

• Moderators

That's understandable but it might be more than 11-15 this year, you've had a few already, is it low humidity also, that's where we have the big problem. It's rare to get to 100 or more here but the humidity feels thick here it's so bad.

• Like 1