Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Easy day:

Fix weedeater or buy new one.

Even out the lawn with mower involved.

Ship the new Crites crossovers that im not even going to open up the box on, to the new Scala owner in Hollywood.

Jury rig a crossover network into the new EAW setup, and see what happens.

With any luck at all I should be crankin some kind of tunes by noon, Libations will be involved today.

• Like 2

Minermark,

I sure hope that detached garage is air conditioned!

Well it is and isn't, bought a unit (Floor stander) from frys two years ago, looks like R2D2 and cost over $5bones, 5" flex hoses hook to wall outlet so it can breath, and as long as you are sitting next to it, it's great, of course until you get your elect bill !.

Ran this unit on and off for two weeks, electric bill came in at $325 as I remember.

I now know a bud who is a A/C guy and he's going to "Take Care of the Cave" meanwile I think I post this R2D2 unit on the CL.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

All Chores Done.

Had a neighbor come over and ask me to check my CCTV cams for last night, seems he heard "Noises" and no it was not me.

Get these guys about three times a year, I tell them, go to Fry's throw in a 5bone system, big deal, couple bucks for piece of mind.

Cam's are focused on MY HOME, and for ME, they see their house in the background and figure iv got them covered.

Now when I get my second wind, time to fiddle with 30+ year old crossovers.

Minermark,

I sure hope that detached garage is air conditioned!

Well it is and isn't, bought a unit (Floor stander) from frys two years ago, looks like R2D2 and cost over $5bones, 5" flex hoses hook to wall outlet so it can breath, and as long as you are sitting next to it, it's great, of course until you get your elect bill !.

Ran this unit on and off for two weeks, electric bill came in at $325 as I remember.

I now know a bud who is a A/C guy and he's going to "Take Care of the Cave" meanwile I think I post this R2D2 unit on the CL.

Well, there are always frozen drinks

• Like 2

• Moderators
Had a neighbor come over and ask me to check my CCTV cams for last night, seems he heard "Noises" and no it was not me. Get these guys about three times a year

Connect you new speakers to an burglar alarm set at about 110Db, but warn the neighbors first, that would be really loud in the middle of the night and may give someone heart failure. But will surely scare off anyone or any animal out at night.

Had a neighbor come over and ask me to check my CCTV cams for last night, seems he heard "Noises" and no it was not me. Get these guys about three times a year

Connect you new speakers to an burglar alarm set at about 110Db, but warn the neighbors first, that would be really loud in the middle of the night and may give someone heart failure. But will surely scare off anyone or any animal out at night.

Make a tape or CD with the sound of a pump shotgun being racked, and orders to get face down in the dirt!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Make a tape or CD with the sound of a pump shotgun being racked, and orders to get face down in the dirt!

With police dogs barking in the background and helicopters flying over, this would stop almost anyone. :D

Mark....tell ellisr63 Tarheel says hey :)

Hot and muggy here again today. Critter will take a short walk since he is hot natured and then retire to his dog cave which apparently is anywhere he wants it to be :wacko:

First cup in two minutes.

Cheers Gents :emotion-44:

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 4

Mark....tell Ellis Tarheel says hey :)

Hot and muggy here again today. Critter will take a short walk since he is hot natured and then retire to his dog cave which apparently is anywhere he wants it to be :wacko:

First cup in two minutes.

Cheers :emotion-44:Gents

So how is your new bud workin out ?

Surely you have taught him to bark just a little when scantly clad women are running around the neighborhood ? :)

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

Wife and I will be spending the 4th in Reno again this year, so if there is anything anyone needs picked up, you have two weeks to search the CL and get it paid for.

I will be selling that klipsch sub on the 5th, so I must be there.

Don't nobody go getting a set of Khorns, remember to keep in mind just how im going to get the item in question to you.

We will likely be taking her Toyota, unless of course the load requires a truck, but then again shipping comes to mind.

• Like 3

• Moderators

That would be a good trick to teach him!

Jake is working out fine...follows me room to room. Good company, rarely barks and very nicely house trained. He loves to roam so walks on leash only. A very good dog :)

Really glad it going good, you never know with a new pet until you try it.

My grandson got a little shelter dog a few years ago it was a jack russel terrier, it was crazy. If it was sitting on the other side of the room and you even just looked at it for a second it would attack you. It did not know the difference between playing or being normal and biting and was extremely hyperactive. Not biting real hard but enough to make you worried that if he bit just a little harder it could be bad.

A few months later someone told us of a old man looking for a pet, the man said he didn't care what bad habits the dog had he had plenty time to work with him and he would love to have him and he had always wanted that kind of dog.

I was worried the grandson would be upset when we told him about the man but he had no problem giving him away. He said he keeps biting me, whatever I do he bites me, I even pet him and he bites me. The grandson named him T Rex because he bites everything.

So the dog got a new home

• Like 1