Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Just realized sitting here taking a Scotch/Corona break, im about to attack these speakers, cordless drill(s) w/full charge, iv got no tunes, nada, nothing for speakers, just the wife's Chorus's in the other garage that are up for sale, she does not want me touching them.......chit. :(

• Like 1

As I am now out of the audio acquiring business, I am considering a road trip to buy a U-Haul of Duggans! :P

Which part of this are we suppose to believe. I'm going for the U-haul and Duggans.

certainly, that is a more likely choice...

Well, maybe it won't be a U-Haul.

Yeah, you see they are layin down? that is as far as im going to get till the neighbor kid gets home.

I think I have finely come to know my limit, when you cannot "Pick Up" the speaker in question by yourself, ya know, I think your where you want to be.

Now where is that dam kid.

• Moderators
Coffee is done for the day, workin on corona's and mounting the Casters. Think the Tweets are going to be big enough?

Perfect size tweeters

Casters ? is that the neighbor ? :emotion-14:

You need to explain how the Scotch/Corona break thing.

• Moderators
I think I have finely come to know my limit, when you cannot "Pick Up" the speaker in question by yourself, ya know, I think your where you want to be.

Welcome we have been waiting for you to join the club, we knew it was just a matter of time, Coytee and Colter are the founding members.

iv got no tunes, nada, nothing for speakers, just the wife's Chorus's in the other garage that are up for sale, she does not want me touching them.......chit.

Tell her it not good to just let them sit, they have to be used regularly as general maintenance to keep the crossovers fresh?

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

91 is what they are calling for today, much better, I hope, that 100 crap might as well be 120.

Sucking down the Joe today, Playing with the new EAW's wired then straight and played with them a little.

The Bass in these bad boys should give the HT guy's an orgasm, and they better be checking that salesbaron website on the Bay.

That guy could be the anser to many peoples problems and finds here.

Like a candy store for people in the audio world, and when you can dicker with the price, that is a goldmine.

• Like 3