Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

just got in from Reno, a week of shooting, Gambling, Drinkin, Tearing up muddy dry lakes with the Dodge,and im tired.

Looked at some real estate, farms/mini ranches.

Picked up a Hafler 250 wpc SS amp at a pawn shop, found my "New" carvin Active Crossover on the kitchen table when i walked in.

This next week should be an interesting audio week.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 7

Jackson is fulla sh1t, again, literally.

They have to give him golightly through a nose drip, to clean him out.

Thoughts and prayers Jackson's issue gets cleared up and if recurring they get it figured out.

Golightly is no fun as prep for a colonoscopy. Don't want to even think how miserable one must feel if need it through a nose drip to clean things out.

• Like 2

Just had coffee with next to last girlfriend and its goods we can now be friends. The date yesterday with Ms. Indiana did not live up to expectations. Had a martini, couple beers, and wings and talked for two hours but in the end no sparks. Dating in your 60s sucks.

Friends she says ...

Ms Indiana? Could've told you that wasn't going to work out.... talked for two hours, so it could've been worse.

But y'all don't look to be in your sixties.... so make the most of it and have fun.

• Like 1

Picked up a Hafler 250 wpc SS amp at a pawn shop

I have a Hafler 100 wpc on my patio speakers. Love it.

I'll check this critter out after a good nights sleep and some Coffee&Duggans, it's still in the truck, got to take the wife out and continue her little vacation.

That reminds me, the coffee pot is still in the truck as well as the Duggans :ph34r:

• Like 2

• Moderators

Dtel - this Charlene transformation doesn't appear to be workin' from pic Christie posted on FaceBook. Y'all better get your money back.

Only so much can be done, it's like putting lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig. :mellow:

I have no idea what picture she put, I don't do facebook, never looked there even once. Some have told me a pic of my butt was posted, could have been. :o

A while back a bunch of family was here for something and was under the porch watching some bad weather move in. I walked out the house and was behind everyone as they looked at my sister taking a group pic, I jumped up on this old metal ice chest and mooned the camera, they had no idea I did it until they seen the pic. Now it's on facebook, I don't doubt they posted it.

• Like 1

Dtel - this Charlene transformation doesn't appear to be workin' from pic Christie posted on FaceBook. Y'all better get your money back.

Only so much can be done, it's like putting lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig. :mellow:

I have no idea what picture she put, I don't do facebook, never looked there even once. Some have told me a pic of my butt was posted, could have been. :o

A while back a bunch of family was here for something and was under the porch watching some bad weather move in. I walked out the house and was behind everyone as they looked at my sister taking a group pic, I jumped up on this old metal ice chest and mooned the camera, they had no idea I did it until they seen the pic. Now it's on facebook, I don't doubt they posted it.

I think I'll pass on looking up your photo bomb moon shot.... but this latest photo is very nice. Even a nice waterfall in the background.

7402_922933994389284_2940963757239891330

• Like 1

Thank you.

Yeah used it in prep for that, too & did not GO Lightly, by any means.

Don't ya just wanna beat the chit outta the sick twit who named Go Lightly .... Or make him / her down a gallon weekly. Nasty. Thankfully your now allowed to mix it with Gatorade or other drinks of one of the allowable colors. Still not good but at least it's not so disgusting getting it down. I'm past due for a colonoscopy. Ugh. Not looking forward to it but after spending a lot of time iwth my mother who got taken out by colon cancer and complications years ago, I'd much rather nip things in the bud before it develops into cancer.

Prayers your son Jackson's issues are resolved soon. Whatever age, your son's too young to have to go through such stuff.

• Like 2

Mornin Gang:

Yes im up a tad early.

First pot is-a-brewin, cant wait for home made java w/ the Duggans. :)

Figuring out my Connector order and yet another 100' of knukonceptz speaker wire. :wacko:

Looking at my wall mount shelf(s), Amp/component rack size about to double. :o

Decision had to be made as to run with two way or three, will be two way first. :blink:

• Like 2

On the last cup-o-Joe today, gettin the jitters, time for breakfast then unload the truck.

Ordered up all cables needed and XLR(s) for new active system.

Will try and maintain the K400 horn(s) in the "New" system, pulled one 8" mid driver and replaced it with the K400 in each stack,, they sound great, but a little on the "Hot" side right now. with the new active crossover i should be able to dial them in, just dont know right now.

• Like 1

• Moderators
One more Pic like that staring me in the face and im Yanking my "Vote" for you as Moderator......

Not nearly as offensive as the other pic, thanks Ben :emotion-41:

Edited by dtel

I had my cup of 8 O'clock this morning, went to church and am now out in the garage working on my car with the KP-301 II's keeping time. I finally am getting around to replacing the anemic single horn on my car with a pair of the loudest Wolo's I could find. Started working on it yesterday thinking it would be a quick swap. Had to pull the entire front fascia off the car just to get to the old horn. The new ones were so big I had to modify the mounting brackets and it still took me 2 or 3 attempts at location before I could find a spot that would allow the front cover to go back on. All is wired up and all I have left is to put the wheels and tires back on. It's all down hill from here. A couple more hours and I'll switch from coffer to something a little more fun.

• Like 2