Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

You didn't change plans she did, don't worry about it.

Missed that in my exuberance. Would offer some advice now but, thinking he is still good to go. Looking at it again, I'll stop.

You both missed it. She had plans she had forgotten about BUT offered an alternative day. Chuck then said "I'll PROBABLY see you sooner or later". I'm sure she took it as him finding a way out of the date.

You see, I was right the right time, or was I?

Better leave these matters to more experienced hands like you and dtel or, we will never get a date. Confusing these loveboats... :wacko:

• Like 2

Actually, it may behoove young lovers to take note of my past. Coming back to me now, just before I was cutting myself too short.

Recall now that when I would enter a room, the ladies there would fall into a swoon. Had to keep smelling salts in my surfer shirt.

Give the silent treatment and ignore phone calls.

Have a good blank stare down pat.

Practice having a beet red face when spoken to.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 1

• Moderators
See, you understand these things. He relies upon your wisdom in these matters of the heart.

No No please don't depend on my advice, for just about anything female related, I have been married for 36 years and have yet to figure out much about that species at all.

• Like 2

All good advice and appreciated and yes I didn't want to seem like I was too eager. We talked some this afternoon and will meet Saturday for a casual dinner. She is not dating anyone but has other dates planned.....but so do I. Matter of fact I have to get up and go right now....see I got a former "partner" who is back for more......all together now "Tarheel you dog".

• Like 3

All good advice and appreciated and yes I didn't want to seem like I was too eager. We talked some this afternoon and will meet Saturday for a casual dinner. She is not dating anyone but has other dates planned.....but so do I. Matter of fact I have to get up and go right now....see I got a former "partner" who is back for more......all together now "Tarheel you dog".

Told you ! Can't keep a good man down!

Backup women coming out of the woodwork!

The man who needs no advice but, maybe he should give it. :rolleyes:

Edited by billybob
  • Like 3

The new lady friend wrote and said she forgot something already scheduled for Friday night! She suggested Saturday night. I already have one ticket to a concert for that night and the concert is sold out. I told her we would probably connect sooner or later. Now she doesn't respond at all! I suspect I hurt her feelings, or she lost interest, or met someone. No clue really!

hurt feelings? Maybe. disappointed that you weren't interested enough to eat a concert ticket and spend the evening with her? Possibly. Funny, i have one concert ticket to see Yes this coming Saturday night...$300 for the ticket, i wouldn't eat it. Truth be told though, there is one woman that i would completely forget the concert for. We all draw the line in different places for different people. Sounds like you're not going to be lonely if just one walks away Chuckmeister.

my wife is not as willing as I am about me wanting to date when I see a good looking woman, she just don't understand ? :unsure::lol:

I must be lucky as my girlfriend has the same taste in women that I do. :emotion-19:

I have been married for 36 years and have yet to figure out much about that species at all.

I think all that needs done is just to start turning knobs. :D

post-36163-0-48820000-1407982231_thumb.j

• Like 1

• Moderators

I don't feel sorry for Tarheal, he's 8 years older than me and looks 20 years younger than me ! :o

Look at the guy, 65 I don't think so, they should be lined up around the block to jump on him, probably are. :P

But really, good luck Tarheal I hope you find someone that makes you happy.

Edited by dtel