Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I had a very good Kolache with my coffee this morning

duffey-s-kolache-bakery.jpg

Mrs. Olsen was very pleased....

Looks good and hope she would approve.

BTW, what are those things poking head out a little bit like shy.

Lil Smokies?

Full size link sausage....

• Like 1

Mrs. Olsen was very pleased....

On several different levels I'm kind of wondering if Boxx really has the availability, focus, or may be too distracted for this Forum Moderator position and responsibility ...

On the other hand.... with all this time with Mrs Olsen...

• Like 1

From Chad in the thread:

"Voting will end on 8/13. I'll be out of town for the rest of that week, but I'll be setting up the new moderator team after that point."

I think the thread was locked that day as well.

you know this doesn't help our struggle against oppression. Carl, how's the guitar noise in the house going?

Edited by BigStewMan

Is it too late to write in for Bill The Cat for Forum Moderator. He's pretty mellow. Toss him a tee shirt or some black heroin to groove to and he's pretty mellow. Sidekick Opus the penguin with ginormous nose can help keep him on track. No herring bribes required. He's happy to keep Bill happy and occupied. Kind of depressed as the anticipated reunion of Billy and The Boinger's hasn't yet happened.

And yes. Bill has no account but he's kind of shy but would relish something meaningful to do and signup in a kitty heartbeat if given the opportunity.

• Like 2

Morning gang:

First cup-o-joe done, time for a couple more, making offers on the Bay for a new SS amp, seems when you slightly crank up the power in my "New" Active System, right channel crackles, looks like my Reno Pawn Shop deal aint so good, oh well iv had a pretty good run in life buying good stuff, cannot blame the Pawn Shop.

I will solve this minor setback today.

Other than that this system is flawless, really wanted to crank it up, but i can wait.

And it's friday.

Take a look at crown d45, d75 and others alike. Best bang for the buck power amps I have found.
QSC 1700 Pro Stereo Amplifier, Scored for $200.
  • Like 4