Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Well there are only 2 ducks left now :blush2:

Don't know if it died from a stray bb or eating way to many peppers ? Since there was no blood it may have been the peppers, granddaughter thinks it was a heart attack but I doubt that. The last two have not come back on the porch, yet.

Lol, yes, I guess not. Third one may have gotten out of Dodge.

• Like 2

• Moderators
Lol, yes, I guess not. Third one may have gotten out of Dodge.

It was floating in the pond, unlike a duck. :o

More like heart burn.

Peppers could have killed him ?

Would that be considered live marinating :emotion-55:

Don't know if it died from a stray bb or eating way to many peppers ? Since there was no blood it may have been the peppers, granddaughter thinks it was a heart attack but I doubt that. The last two have not come back on the porch, yet.

Hope she never finds out. If she does you may find yourself up the creek with no paddle. Very bad in a kayak.

Hope she never finds out. If she does you may find yourself up the creek with no paddle. Very bad in a kayak.

Or floating in a pond, unlike a duck.

Just finished a couple cups of coffee with breakfast for dinner.

Had to read that 4 times, or more. So you had coffee left over from breakfast with dinner, or had coffee and eggs & bacon or another type of breakfast for dinner? This is good brain practice for me to prepare for Monday. :wacko:

• Like 1

Just finished a couple cups of coffee with breakfast for dinner.

Had to read that 4 times, or more. So you had coffee left over from breakfast with dinner, or had coffee and eggs & bacon or another type of breakfast for dinner? This is good brain practice for me to prepare for Monday. :wacko:

Wait, What? monday is coming again ?

The only thing bad about my Mondays is my Fav Pub does not open till 10am.

Daily at 6am 6days a week, i dont go there everyday, but when i do, i have discovered two Guinness's before breakfast will give you quite a buzz.

• Like 2

Man, I hope your's doesn't like beer! That's risky with twist offs. The Corona's may be the only safe ones. My labs love their 3' ft round pool filled with water. They lay in there cooling off and order umbrella drinks.

• Like 3

Man, I hope your's doesn't like beer! That's risky with twist offs. The Corona's may be the only safe ones. My labs love their 3' ft round pool filled with water. They lay in there cooling off and order umbrella drinks.

Untill the neighbors got used to the dog, i had a lot of beer left over from the first pool party :rolleyes:

• Like 2

i have discovered two Guinness's before breakfast will give you quite a buzz.

Surprisingly I Haven't tried that, but now I want to. I would need some toast or something between the coffee and Guinness. Damn it, looked in the fridge and out of Guinness. I sometimes like 2 or 3 as night caps. No Sambuca either. :o:(

• Like 3

• Moderators

Or floating in a pond, unlike a duck.

They know already, they would never make me float dead like that, don't be silly. Who would cut all the grass, fix broken stuff, build stuff and cook ? :ph34r:

• Like 1