Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Migraines are no fun for sure!

History of headache since child.  Migraines started in the 80's.  Worked until Dr said no more last year.

Have you tried acupuncture, my uncle has these little studs implanted in his head to help with his migraines.  

Have not tried acupuncture  "YET".  Seems like every time I get a new Dr. They disagree with treatment I'm on and try something that usually does not work as well.

As much as I hate poking myself with Needles I think the nerve blocking injections seem to help more then anything lately.

RN and hate needles.  Alright giving others a shot, don't like giving them to myself.

Don't know cause.  Nothing shows on MRI or CAT SCAN which I'm told is a good thing.

As much as I don't like the migraines I know there is people in this world that would gladly trade places with me.

Edited by Taz
  • Like 2

Morning gang:

Sorry to hear Taz has those dam things.

Hell i thought exwife(s) gave me Headaches.

Yet another day of running my crippled Haffler amp at no more than 10 Wpc.

New QSC BadBoy has been shipped, so the wait is on, house chores i guess.

The Duggans is flowing this morning :)

• Like 1

• Moderators
Seems like every time I get a new Dr. They disagree with treatment I'm on and try something that usually does not work as well

Probably why they call it a practice, it's just educated guesses.

Hope they just stop happening for you one day.

• Like 2

Almost positive Groucho did! Happy for you 3 folks and the forum having. :emotion-44:

Capable cablers! :emotion-21:

I lucked out of this job... life's busy enough. ;)

Lol, I was rooting for you though, as you were a willing nominee. Tarheel nominated me but, I pulled out early on. Thinking you came in 4th so...you may be called into the fray. :) oneday.

• Like 3

Pool, Lawn, Beer, sounds like a plan, maybe Pool, Lawn, Pub......hummmm.

heard on the radio this morning that a lot of neighborhood pubs in England are closing...grocery stores taking their places.  the people aren't too happy about it. Apparently, a couple of big companies own many of the pubs.

I was going to nominate Steve too but he doesn't drink :blink:  

If drinking was a requirement of being a moderator then we got the right crew.  Surprised Minermark didn't sneak in then :ph34r:   It must not count as drinking if you combine it with coffee!

• Like 3

I was going to nominate Steve too but he doesn't drink :blink:  

I am in the Moosehead Hall of Fame...i think i kept that brewery in business since 1980...until my pancreas decided to get mad at me. Never an alcoholic or anything; but, I partied hard and for a long time. Can't say the alcohol caused the problem; but, pancreatitis is aggravated by booze. My cousin had just died from pancreatic cancer and it kinda freaked me out and scared the desire to drink out of me. Once i quit, i lost a lot of weight and diverted the money to my guitar habit.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 3

New QSC BadBoy has been shipped, so the wait is on

Last Saturday I I saw some QSC amps at the vintage restoration shop that serviced my Sansui 9090DB.  I was browsing around looking to see what they had.  They have a good selection of vintage gear on their website that appears to be fairly priced, including McIntosh, Marantz, Dynaco, etc...  I have no affiliation, other than they fully restored my 9090DB, and fixed a problem nearly a year later. I can post their link if you would like, just wasn't sure if that was acceptable.

• Like 1